Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2008, 03:29 PM   #1
Trout
Looks are everything

The Black Pearl, Jan 17-19

First of all thanks Andy and the rest for sharing the photos and report. Gotta love it. Any time you're out to see and the weather cooperates, that's a major bonus. So getting on some nice fish makes it even better.

I just got the green light from wifey to do the upcoming trip that departs out of Pt. Loma and is from Jan 17-19. I have only 'yak fished once since moving back from Oahu, so I am chomping at the bit... especially to fish Northern Baja. January or not, there are always a few stray YT and big bonito mixed in with the lings, cabs, reds, etc. of the islands down there.

Anyway, not too sure about the best way of going about this. Maybe we take a roll call (or at least list of interested people) right here on this message string? Or maybe you guys can PM me? Both? Whatever is the lay of the land.

I know my buddy JJ is coming down from Santa Monica for the trip, and maybe one or two others from up there... so we need to get a few more heads to make the ship sail. Dos Ballenas? Dan? M-Knott for the double-down??? Anyone? Bueller? Time for some winter followed by a little bit of

-- Trout