Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2008, 03:09 PM   #1
nmbrinkman
Work Sucks!

La Jolla 6/8

Not a bad day out today. Got a late start after waking up nursing a mini hangover. On the water a little after sunrise and got out to the grounds. Lots of boats out today. Not to much going on surface wise. The only birds I saw diving were around the 1/2 day boats chasing their chum or circling around a few random boils (a couple YT/cuda/bonies). Bait wasn't super easy today but I didn't need more than three. Pretty slow for me. I heard/saw a few scattered YT landed but it was far from WO. I think it's kinda a day to day thing anyhow. Regardless, it was a decent day. Light wind and not nearly as lumpy as yesterday. Water was off color and murky. I imagine that had to do with yesterday's conditions. I'd say give it a few days for the water to settle and it should be decent fishing. The father-in-law is coming to scoop his grandson up for the a few days this week so it seems I'm either going to be sick at least once this week or I'll be doing a few PM sessions. Can't wait!
nmbrinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
pchen911

Thanks for the report
pchen911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:23 AM   #3
bajadog
I eats what I kills

Thanks.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:21 AM   #4
Sherm

Sorry I had to cancel on you Nathan. Wish I could have been there. Next time. Thanks for the report.
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:40 AM   #5
nmbrinkman
Work Sucks!

Like I said.. I'll be doing some midweek launches this week. Your welcome to join me if you can. Try and get spider lovin', NY Giants freak out with us while your at it.
nmbrinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:01 PM   #6
Sherm

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmbrinkman View Post
Like I said.. I'll be doing some midweek launches this week. Your welcome to join me if you can. Try and get spider lovin', NY Giants freak out with us while your at it.

He was supposed to be out there today. I hope to hear a report. Keep me posted on the midweek stuff. I'll see if I can get away.
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
h2ofishfo

cool report bro havent seen u out there in a while
h2ofishfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 08:14 PM   #8
Spyder

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmbrinkman View Post
DOH!

Didn't fish LJ today but did get out with my oldest son Nick in the big bay for a mixed bag and keeper flattie. I'm just bidding my time and gonna strike LJ when the time is right. Probably Fathers Day.

Last edited by Spyder; 06-10-2008 at 07:23 AM.
Spyder is offline   Reply With Quote