Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2014, 02:56 PM   #1
octico

NPS with William Novotny and Fish

Went out with William Novotny and Fish, aka Brian. This was my first time EVER out on kayak ... and I think I did okay, but I will let Will comment on that.

Things started off a little dicey, I did not know my left from or right, starboard from fartboard. I eventually got the hang of it and we were off. Once I got used the struggles of fighting the wakes from boats the small confines of a kayak things went well. We got to where Will said the fish would be and BAM! Alot of small fish but we did manage a few good sized ones (Will said there were small). We did well fished until around 11AM, Fish stuck around looking for bass. I was like F-that this old man is tired! I cannot keep up with this young buck. Went home got a six pack of beer!

And now for the bling ....

This little bastard tried to drink my Ballast Point! WTH that's expensive beer ... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

octico is offline   Reply With Quote