Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-21-2015, 09:35 AM   #1
La_angler18
Junior

Smile Just got introduced into Yak fishing

Whats going on guys. My name is Daniel and I am a new to this hobbie. I started fishing probably about a year and a half ago. Once I caught a variety of species, I got the itch to go beyond the surf zone. Countless youtube videos, researching and visits to tackle stores, that led me to buy a kayak. I own an ocean Kayak Caper (Will most likely upgrade overtime). Me and a buddy went for it and went out a few times but lets just say it wasn't as easy as it looked. The surf was rough and it didnt go as expected. Regardless, I was not unmotivated. I live in Los Angeles and I want some advice from the experienced members. Good locations, big fish, and general information? I'm searching for yellowtail, Halibut, Tuna (), etc. I have gone out to Malibu. After reading many posts, I've grown eager to take a trip down to San diego, but Local seems to be more convenient. Thank you guys!
La_angler18 is offline   Reply With Quote