Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-24-2013, 06:07 AM   #21
Deamon

Neil's new boat has killed MANY halibut. He merely needs to point the boat to a general area and this boat zero's in on hot spots all on its own. Besides, there are gps locations with hand written notes that the previous owner either left for Neil or mistakenly forgot to erase them. Big mistake previous owner...
"The reality is that the wall was built to keep all Asians ~specifically Japanese and those that think they're japanese~ out of the U.S"

Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 06:55 AM   #22
lamb

Hey, I told Derek - we can leave the GPS numbers, but that would quadruple her price tag

Hope she serves you guys well
Old 10-24-2013, 08:52 AM   #23
SDROB
Malibu Stealth 12

Wow congrats Drake! That is gonna be one serious fish killing machine. You just got me pumped. I also just picked up a Skipjack 20 last month with similar plans! Ive been spending my weekends getting it ready. There is endless possibilities! Sounds like I need a buddy named Robfish too!
Once again Congrats! Please keep us posted on the progress!

I'm telling ya, you have to keep these suckers on a game clip until just before you drop them in the frying pan.(Rossman)
SDROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:13 AM   #24
TJones

you are the man

. are they twin volvo diesels ? . anyway i could be sending this to you via private message . i have a humming bird 898 si head unit for sale that was previously on my kayak . no warranty . how about 500 $ i have the sending unit / transducer but it is almost worthless because i hacked off the tabs used to mount . i did this to flush mount the transducer to the bottom of kayak . a new transducer can be purchased for around 200 $ online . unit works as should . needless to say this unit is the shiznit , but mounting the transducer on a kayak other than hanging it over the side becomes a problem . that is why i want to get rid of it . unit has very low hours of operation . dielectric grease has been used since day one so port looks like new , and unit has been wiped down with fresh water after use and kept indoors . let me know if interested ? if nothing else , if you need a buddy , i will always split the gas bill to go out . hope the boat brings many memories . anthony .

Last edited by TJones; 10-24-2013 at 09:14 AM. Reason: .
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #25
TJones

wow .

i did not realize how many kayak whores were out there , other than myself ?
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote