Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
ZUMAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post
If you don't mind walking a little you can always take this path and avoid the stairs. I've taken the path a couple of times, its not short or long but it seems to be easier than making 2-3 trips up/down those stairs

LOL that's like a 1/4 mile.You still will need to walk a couple hundred feet south of the stairs to the little patch of sandy beach with no rocks!!

Or you can pay to park on the north side of the point which will put you on the waters edge just 50 feet or so from the car.Last time I was there it was 12 bucks(not sure now).It does get shore pound there but is doable!!!They gave us our money back at the rangers gate one time because the shore pound was to hairball.We were just there for a few minutes.You could probably ask them for a 15 minute pass so you can check it out!!Google map the area and see what I'm talking about.

I won't launch county if its over 2 feet.I know that sounds small,but its a beach break and it breaks further out.Getting out not to much of an ordeal,but coming back in will probably get ya.Not to mention the obstacle course of surfers this time of year.
ZUMAN is offline   Reply With Quote