Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2021, 09:06 AM   #1
SoCalEDC

SALE: 2014 Outback

Buddy of mine, Fernando, asked me to share this for him. PM for his phone number if you are interested. Below is the link to his FB post (pics on his post):

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...1932499898101/

For sale : 2,300$
2014 hobie outback , 100% ready to hit the water , reliable and well maintained for as long as I’ve had it.
What’s included is as follows:
•Hobie outback with brand new rudder control lines both steering and deployment.
•hobie v2 mirage drive with new turbo fins, pulley and cables installed by oex less than 1 month ago.
• hobie seat with inflatable pad
•hobie kayak cart and wheels
• hobie paddle
•Garmin 5cv fish finder w/ gt20 transducer installed through hull.
•XL reliable fishing game bag
• choice of bait tank fixed with 5 rod holders, 600gph bilge pump , 12v battery or custom black trolling style rod holders.
•pfd
I do have spare 12v batteries I can include for the electronics. I’m very meticulous with my gear and spend hours cleaning it every trip. Yes it’s an older model but very well Maintained with minimal wear and a great track record. I’ll be purchasing a skiff this season and already have a spare yak so this can go. Price is 2,300$obo . If you have any questions feel free to pm me. Thanks!
Located in Orange County, Ca.
2020 Hobie Outback SOLD
2021 Stealth Fisha 500
#StealthTribe
SoCalEDC is offline   Reply With Quote