Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-10-2019, 11:12 PM   #1
f'nsabiki

Hip Hip Hooray!!

https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...110-story.html
Never happen here in a million years.
f'nsabiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 03:09 AM   #2
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
About time.....

Dogs are our pets and they get euthanized by the thousands for doing nothing wrong. But a fricking sealion fudge man don't even get me started, with just my own personal experiences.....from boat kayak and diving never had one attack me in the water just scare the heck out of me, but I like surges of adrenaline it let's me no I'm still alive. I see this as responsible game management. What a miserable death to starve to death from over population. Why should they be any different than the land animals that we hunt and manage can't say I want a sealion steak. Thin the herd for everybody's sake. Genesis 1:26

Last edited by MITCHELL; 01-11-2019 at 03:34 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2019, 03:31 AM   #3
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by f'nsabiki View Post
https://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na...110-story.html
Never happen here in a million years.
To many nature fakers in California
Old 01-11-2019, 10:54 AM   #4
f'nsabiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHELL View Post
Dogs are our pets and they get euthanized by the thousands for doing nothing wrong. But a fricking sealion fudge man don't even get me started, with just my own personal experiences.....from boat kayak and diving never had one attack me in the water just scare the heck out of me, but I like surges of adrenaline it let's me no I'm still alive. I see this as responsible game management. What a miserable death to starve to death from over population. Why should they be any different than the land animals that we hunt and manage can't say I want a sealion steak. Thin the herd for everybody's sake. Genesis 1:26
I agree with you completely that is just responsible game management. What drives me nuts is the thousands of sealions that Seaworld has "rescued" in the last 3-4 years.
f'nsabiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 02:46 AM   #5
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Blackfish.....

Just saw the movie Blackfish last month, had no idea killer whales had killed so many trainers.From a political view killer whales represent millions of dollars for SeaWorld. You want to talk about cruel inhuman behavior...pods of killers whales are a family unit for life...SeaWorld supperate a baby from its mother in captivity, because it was interrupting shows, The mother personality was well reserved, after they took the baby the mother could be heard billowing days and nights. SeaWorld is a great place I'm glad a movie like this was made. It changed SeaWorld policy. Nature is more cruel than putting an animal to sleep. I euthanized two of my dogs to save them for suffering a miserable death SeaWorld should do the same. Instead of trying to look like this great savory of sea live to the public.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 01-12-2019 at 02:53 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote