Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2009, 05:48 PM   #14
so cal shaggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Mackerel View Post
They are more friendly than BRTF. There were more fishermen today, but we need to keep up the pressure, and our presence.

In case you missed it...

Good seeing my kayak friends today! Even Clay the Fish catcher questioned the BRTF closed door meetings!
I do not know if the F&G commission is friendlier but they are about the business at hand and how the decisions made by the BRTF are going to affect them. I am sorry I could not stay longer These meeting take a lot out of me mentally and I am pretty burned out plus I had to get Erika home for her class. Even on the drive home Erika was asking me some questions as to some of the people that approached me and I had to tell her that I was completely zoned out during the meeting and I pretty much turn into a robot and do not remember much about what happened during the day.