Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2013, 10:40 AM   #1
finyak

Chargers 2013

A friend of mine got tickets from a friend of his and we went to the game last night and out of 59k+ fans who is sitting next to me? The same person I met last year and shared a room with on the Islander trip to San Clemente, Old man in the sea!! What a small world. It was nice seeing you again Randy, but that was a tough loss. But it's not how you start it's how you finish. GO CHARGERS!!
finyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 11:03 AM   #2
ericko

Ya i was at the game also and like you got free tickets.... if they can only finish like they started you'd have a W... I lost $$$$ spread was 5 houston made it close but sh$t happens...

hoping to go to NOV 10 game broncos

sorry no fish chat
ericko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:58 PM   #3
Old Man in the Sea

Send a message via Yahoo to Old Man in the Sea
WINNING BIG with Finyak at the Chargers game

5 key steps to "WINNING" at the Chargers home games.
#1 Buy your tickets on Craigslist and save 30% WINNING
#2 get a free parking permit in the north Family lot with no Alcohol and the fastest exit on Friars. WINNING
#3 Watch the San Diego Chargers score 28 points and scream and yell - capture the euphoria of a potential victory on Monday Night Football - WINNING
#4 Have a GREAT time with your son Jonny and BWE FINYAK front row Press level at the Monday Night Chargers Game WINNING
#5 Leave with 3 minutes left in the 4th Quarter - Miss all the crowd in the parking lot and most of all the San Diego Chargers have not lost. Drive home with the convertible top down and the music blasting and celebrate like the Chargers won ...WINNING
Thank you Charlie Sheen for showing me how to change my attitude to WINNING!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chargers1.jpg (101.2 KB, 61 views)
File Type: jpg chargers 2.jpg (85.8 KB, 62 views)
Old Man in the Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 08:59 PM   #4
dorado50

I've got a $100 bet per game (no points..etc, just straight up) for Chargers to lose with a die hard charger fan this year. Looks like I'll be banking $1600 this season......
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote