Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Post BAJA OR BUST 2015

YES 2015!!!!!!!!
Yes it is early, but planning these trips takes time to set up. AGAIN for 2015 the ball is in YOUR court! The Baja Express WILL be going to BAJA. I will post all trips that I am going on at least 30 days before I go. But that leaves YOU little time to make your arraingements so it is better for YOU if you tell ME what dates and where you want to go.

These dates I am involved with Heroes on the Water and will NOT be AVAILABLE, Jan 10, Feb 28, April 18, May 16, June 13.

ALL other dates are OPEN, TELL me WHERE you want to go and WHEN, I will get YOUR trip posted. Most of these trips will be held to 6 people but we could take up to 12 WITH help from YOU. More people, more planning, more complications, more food, more water, which means YOU need to help out more.

SO let the trips begin, who wants the 1st trip of the year? Just tell me where and when. Thank you all. YES YOU too can ride the Baja Express for 2015. All Aboard!!!

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 05:49 PM   #2
ful-rac
Emperor

Well I'm definitely in for Gonzaga next year. Most likely sometime in may....maybe another april trip???
Old 07-07-2014, 06:37 PM   #3
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Tony, I plan on doing a week EACH month next year, Jan thru June in Gonzaga/ Las Encantadas. Hoping SOMEONE will post dates, but if not I will as it gets closer. As YOU know once the bug bites it is addictive. There is so much area still to explore. Thinking about the islands in 2015.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote