Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 06-18-2014, 11:09 PM   #21
capntim

Very nice Sir. This one tops ALL of your previous fish videos.
capntim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:39 PM   #22
cowboybill

Ouch!... I first met Leo fishing with the Kid... I remember thinking without judgement, "I don't think he is originally from around here!" Not many guys running around in speedo's fishing LJ.
We became friends on the water over the next couple years. He was always friendly, upbeat, and always willing to assist another fisherman.
I always remember hearing him yell "Hey cowboy Bill!!" as he would see me out on the water. I was thinking about him just last week.

I feel sad as I have not talked to him in about a year, and still have his # in my cell phone.. I wished I would have called just to say Howdy...

Wade, ; what a nice tribute!
Goodbye Leo... I only knew you for a few years, but they were good years and awesome memories!

Cowboybill
cowboybill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #23
Quilted Germ

very cool.......
Old 08-26-2014, 11:41 AM   #24
lterrero
Leo

Missing Leo...

Today is four months since Leo's passing and so I wanted to take moment to thank you all for your postings, he was much loved and I am sure he is humbled as am I and my family.

His Guest Book at La Jolla Light will be online permanently, so if any of you would like to post something or light a candle, here is the link:

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/lajollalight/leopoldo-terrero-condolences/170855583?&eid=sp_gbapprove

God bless,
Georgette-
lterrero is offline   Reply With Quote