Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2014, 10:57 AM   #21
Big T
Member, You Member!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I don't remember posting lol
I want some of what you're on!
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 11:46 AM   #22
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJKDAD View Post
I want some of what you're on!

nnnnnnaaaaaahhhhhhh, I don't think you want that stuff. This guy had some and look at what happened to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yakjoe View Post
cool halibut rat trap set up to easy san pedro port all their is is halibut I use one hook landed 7 halibut on 12 pound leader 17 sea bass 20 pound go that rought lets see the videos better fight more of a challenge
Quote:
we fish the open waters just got my go pro video to be up this year you fish the port I fish their many time in my younger days I fish with the bay tubers just saying rat traps to easy dont you like more of challeng(ONE SHOT ONE KILL) DID YOU SEE ME IN THE WESTEN OUT DOORS MAG SHORT BIT IT WAS CALL i LANDED 42 LEAGLES IN MY FLOAT TUBE IN ARE HARBOR HALIBUT ALL DAY LONG WE CATCH ARE OWN BAIT AS WELL LIVE SQUID TO SARDENS OPEN WATERS
COME DOWN ARE WAY LETS SEE YOU FISH OPEN WATERS
Quote:
no their is still lots and lots of squid just look at me pic s they talk for me all open waters just in vite they want come we go down to leo carillo some times and how did you find out about gav rhyak can you tell the fellas. this is fun sea bass still coming in thick big ones most all in the 50 -60 pound rang the paddle is about 2 half hours one way thats how we do it
Quote:
Is this a spelling B or a fish off let the pic talk did you for get this last year was my first year kayaking as well just look just look open waters open waters much diffrent then ports at work keys not that good only have few sec to type out having funnnnn
Quote:
what did I miss> Have to come to santa barbara every time peeps come from up south they always want to come back always my kayak is my new toy as well this year was my first year kayaking I am 34 years old I bet your in your in early 40 to 50 years ya dont need to go to all those plases we have it all right hear wast of gas family time I am home by 3:00 pm with fish as my fish pro file will tell you county line we go as well sea bass is like at 80 ft halibut is like at 100 ft are halibut is at 10 ft to 70 ft sea bass all around fishing ports not to much fun after a while

PART OF THE
F . T . W
Quote:
cool pic but 4 guys thats a lot of people you think just JOE solo remember open waters have find the fish in ports just like a harbor you already know wright were to go find them no fun we hunt for are fish I got 3 as well open waters lets see those pics all i see is harbor fish
Quote:
I like to see sand halibut and sea bass open waters
thank you if you like to come down some time send me a pm lets fish the north coast
Quote:
no ports open waters have to hunt for your fish that will show how good your are
Quote:
what did I miss ____found this pic I was 25 years old this is my harbor days float tube style ended the summer with 42 leagles halibut all in my float tube it dose suck but i can hang with the younger guys any day can you say the same and you know I can (rhyak) rhyak post on central coast kayak forum he has seen all my pics well he was catching rock fish well i was slaming sea bass and halibut ____Iceman has came to
hunt with us with don bell as well
Quote:
can I see some pics from your yonger days I show you mine lets see yours looks like your post say thousends should have at least one I have only a few post and look at mine
Quote:
I dont need to give lessons to them they know how to fish the open waters he hook up to a big t-shark look at his video from the go pro that was with me that day they made the travle will you
Quote:
when you thinking no need to buy lunch just love to fish or we can meet up at el carillo my boys just went no squid lots of fin bait don bell and ice man i have on my facebook look me up we talk more better
Quote:
Jorluivil lets roll welcome any time if you love to fish lets roll all is welcome if you are willing to make the travle lets roll we love to IF you love to fish welcome any time
Quote:
Can any one help how do you up load a videoI have a video to show you or look up white see bass and halibut kayak fishing on you tube by fisheye channel look it up no joke
Quote:
post it love to see others fishing trips these are the fish we target others target diffrent fish as well these fish are not every were to catch post video lets see
I might not be able to spell that good but I can fish out some people that is what this site is all about fishing
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
I will hate to see what happens when you all meet together on the water

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2014, 12:39 PM   #23
Drake

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
Thought you were doing barrel rolls at LJ this morning. Guess I missed you.
It didn't look epic enough
Old 03-01-2014, 01:31 PM   #24
Big T
Member, You Member!

Wow...
Big T is offline   Reply With Quote