Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2015, 09:58 PM   #1
Viper3173

Kayak Fishing Baja, info needed

I have been going down to a family friends awesome beachside place/trailer camp called angels camp for over 12 years. Last week I was down with the lady and I found out that there was a place available for a month-month type rent (no one ever wants to leave this place so there are rarely places available) so I jumped on it. It needs some TLC to get rid of the dry rot and termites and put a railing on the deck but I hope to have it inhabitable asap.

I am a complete newb to fishing baja and need some info. Does anyone have any tips or advice for fishing this area. The house is right off K74 and sits right next to a marina called Puerto Salina which is where I plan to launch (or on the beach if the surf is small) but I don't know where is best to go from there.

I plan to spend a day or two just watching the meter and exploring around looking for structure and marks to learn the area, but if anyone is familiar with the area or specific fishing styles that have worked for you down there I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!
Patrick
Viper3173 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 10:30 AM   #2
eddier68

Paddle south, look for kelp in front of the golf course , cant go wrong!!! post a report
eddier68 is offline   Reply With Quote