Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-19-2011, 08:12 PM   #21
ericko

well then free scope im in $10 bucks ....maybe ill have a side bet with stinky and win my bait
ericko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:24 PM   #22
bellcon

Mr Edit aka passive aggressive, megalomaniac strikes again...

here is what nimrod actually said:

Quote:
Dim Day Said: Actually you'd be surprised... Once you get away from my detractors in that fish butts in the sewage clique, and the people they have influenced, I actually have a lot of really good friends in the fishing community, especially among serious fisherman who fish boats offshore. Seems like every website I go to I run into a few guys that hate my guts because I don't subscribe to some dubious internet status quo.
They always seem to find some excuse to pretend I'm the bad guy, not much I can do about it, as I tend to speak my mind, and I'm not too good at kissing ass to fit in. Since the Kayak community is smaller it seems more apparent on kayak boards but it's not really a big deal. Just a few whacked guys with nothing better to do in their lives. I try not to take it too seriously, in a way I actually feel sorry for them. Fred Archer and I were talking about it once. He said all this internet stuff is all bullshit, that when you meet a man in person and look into his eyes you can tell if he's the real deal. Most of these guys when I actually meet them won't even look me in the eye....
thread jack over
Old 01-19-2011, 08:28 PM   #23
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregAndrew View Post
Bait barge about 1/2 mile from launch. $10 kayak scoop with free refills.

sweet... Thanks ! I am ready to launch, Is it Saturday yet!! I still have two more days of work!!!
wiredantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:37 PM   #24
theluckypig

the luckysow and i are planning on hitting the "sewer" with you all on saturday... see you then.
theluckypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:51 PM   #25
bubblehide

This all looks sooo darn familiar, as a school psychologist I see this banter all the time; it so reminds me of high school. But that's what the internet has become, so what should we expect from those stuck in the high school time warp.

Can we now get back to assisting the OP, and actually providing some usable information, as for some of you, the places in question are your back yards. And considering that volume of information some of you possess, I'm sure you could put the guys lure right on top of some nice butts, even if the water is some of the filthiest around.

Simply nothing else I can add, as I don't fish areas I'm not willing to eat the fish from.
bubblehide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:53 PM   #26
bellcon

Poor Kids
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 PM   #27
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellcon View Post
Mr Edit aka passive aggressive, megalomaniac strikes again...here is what nimrod actually said:
OK... So you were offended because?

1. You are a "detractor" who "fishes butts in the sewage"?

2. You simply "hate my guts"?.

Or is it both... I mean it's rather obvious you took those statements personally.

Since my comments were not addressed to you, and did not mention your name why on earth did you take them personally and get so bent out of shape?

Once I saw you got your panties in a bunch I had two choices: I could either attack in kind like some internet moron, and start calling you childish names as well, or try to tone things down for the good of the board. I personally feel the name calling thing is rather retarded (no insult meant to retards here) so I just edited the post and removed anything that could even remotely be seen as problematic, because I wanted to shorten it anyway, and did not want to destroy the thread.

I figured it was done.

The fact your still trying to take offense, or act like you were provoked is pretty hilarious especially since even the original post that you have reposted never mentioned you.

I mean you can call me all the names you want on the web, and talk a lot of stupid macho bullshit online, like how you think I would tremble in your mere presence LMAO!!!

..... but I'd say that if you continue that behavior you're just going to look like a fool, and honestly it says more about your issues then mine.

Well I got to get out of here if I'm going to hoop the tide.

later, Jim

Last edited by Fiskadoro; 01-19-2011 at 09:06 PM.
Fiskadoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #28
wiredantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post
This all looks sooo darn familiar, as a school psychologist I see this banter all the time; it so reminds me of high school. But that's what the internet has become, so what should we expect from those stuck in the high school time warp.

Can we now get back to assisting the OP, and actually providing some usable information, as for some of you, the places in question are your back yards. And considering that volume of information some of you possess, I'm sure you could put the guys lure right on top of some nice butts, even if the water is some of the filthiest around.

Simply nothing else I can add, as I don't fish areas I'm not willing to eat the fish from.

I am going to eat what i catch and guess what i am making...

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...hlight=chowder
Old 01-19-2011, 08:57 PM   #29
bubblehide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellcon View Post
Poor Kids

Could you be explicit?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:00 PM   #30
bubblehide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
I am going to eat what i catch and guess what i am making...

http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...hlight=chowder

Well if you don't release it, I would only hope it doesn't go to waste.

Last edited by bubblehide; 01-19-2011 at 09:11 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:35 PM   #31
tattuna

"Since my comments were not addressed to you, and did not mention your name why on earth did you take them personally and get so bent out of shape?"

Keep trying to play the innocent victim.

"Once you get away from my detractors in that fish butts in the sewage clique"

I was offended by that too. Now SHUT YOUR STUPID FUCKIN MOUTH and let these guys plan their fishin trip!
Old 01-19-2011, 09:43 PM   #32
bubblehide

Yep, stuck in the high school time warp. For some people the maturity-train just never comes.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:48 PM   #33
wiredantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblehide View Post
Well if you don't release it, I would only hope it doesn't go to waste.

it is safe to eat right?
Old 01-19-2011, 09:52 PM   #34
bubblehide

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
it is safe to eat right?

Honestly, I don't know, but just thinking about eating something out of that grungy stinky water is enough to dissuade me. The bottom line is that is a choice we each make. Your obviously will, and more power to ya.
Old 01-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #35
ericko

so can we edit all the bull shit ....the rest of us who dont no what ye all are taking about 1) need to find the beach
2) need to find the shitter before i hit the water
3) need to find the bait barg
4) need to find the the sewar
5)and after all that hope the fish like me enough
to nibble on my bait

the rest of ya go fight on some post i will start up for ya
ericko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:01 PM   #36
theluckypig

Baytubers (aka "fish butts in the sewage clique") rule dude... just check out the wcw results for 2010... now let's go get some dirty butts!
theluckypig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:11 PM   #37
bubblehide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericko View Post
so can we edit all the bull shit ....the rest of us who dont no what ye all are taking about 1) need to find the beach
2) need to find the shitter before i hit the water
3) need to find the bait barg
4) need to find the the sewar
5)and after all that hope the fish like me enough
to nibble on my bait

the rest of ya go fight on some post i will start up for ya

Oh my, looks like everyone is being kicked out of high school
Now maybe we can get back to
Old 01-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #38
CalicoCody

Dirty water my ass... err butt

Regardless of the water's condition I have caught and kept several halibut in LB Harbor/Cabrillo/San Pedro all of which have been consumed... or maybe still some in the freezer. Quite frankly it has been some of the best damned local fish I have ever eaten.

Knock 'em dead guys. Just save some for the rest of us who are stuck with watching internet fishing forum drama as our best means of entertainment until we get the time to fish.

Tight lines,

Cody
CalicoCody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #39
jorluivil

The bug in my Avatar was caugh in those same sewer infested waters.....yummy.
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 PM   #40
bubblehide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalicoCody View Post
Regardless of the water's condition I have caught and kept several halibut in LB Harbor/Cabrillo/San Pedro all of which have been consumed... or maybe still some in the freezer. Quite frankly it has been some of the best damned local fish I have ever eaten.

Knock 'em dead guys. Just save some for the rest of us who are stuck with watching internet fishing forum drama as our best means of entertainment until we get the time to fish.

Tight lines,

Cody

I have no doubts that the fish tastes good, it's the stuff that you can't see in the fish that concerns me. But like I said, more power to ya.