Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #1
redyak07

Under water Camera

Just looking for some advice! I am in the market for an under water camera. I make my hand poured custom swim baits and would like to make a video of the baits under water. Any suggestion! $300 range.

You can check the baits on Redyak07 or Bensamurai1 on youtube. if anyone wants to try the baits out let me know. The cost is, just send me back some picture of the fish you caught using the lures.

thanks

Reg
redyak07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #2
coxtanker421

under water

go pro.com
i havent tested mine out yet but you can see footage online. sportchalet. 300 bucks. camera is the right kind. lots of accessories. i would like to try your hand pours. thx
coxtanker421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:37 PM   #3
yaknewb

Your swim baits look sick man.
yaknewb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #4
ryan111

hey check out a gopro. i have one and it is AMAZING!! check out my lobster hunting video it is filmed with the gopro!
Old 03-06-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
redyak07

Swim Baits

Thanks for the replies, Send me an email Reijiroebrown@verizon.net if you want to try our baits. We have alot more new baits including a squid swimbait. Again I pour all these myself and make our own molds. I would be more than happen to send you guys a free sample bag and in return just send me back some pictures of you and the fish you caught using our bait. I am out in La Jolla or the SD bay at least twice a month, so I can also meet up with you.
redyak07 is offline   Reply With Quote