Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #21
hiramehunter

Congrats!!! Way to end the year!
hiramehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2012, 07:04 PM   #22
MotoHero

You jammin' me up for only 5 posts...

That ain't the thing here, I said what I think is the right thing to do. If you don't agree; cool, that's your biz. Having 495 more BS posts before sharing my opinion doesn't change my opinion.

Sport requires sportsmanship.

Dwayne
MotoHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #23
Aaron&Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoHero View Post
The gods will not look upon you graciously if you claim first prize after getting outside assistance and improperly taking the fish. The fish won, the hook pulled, and that is how it should be remembered.

I would apologize for even thinking of claiming 1st prize.

Do the right thing or you will be "Mr. Shutout" for the rest of your fishing life.

Dwayne
Sure, you've got just as much right as anybody else for stating your opinion, regardless of the number of posts.
But, when you put out a blanket statement like, "you will be Mr. Shutout", your implication is that the rest of us will shut him out, too. If nobody but you shuts him out, I'd hardly call him Mr. Shutout.
Read the other responses on this post, the person who ran the contest, didn't disqualify him, and most everybody thought the story was at least somewhat interesting.
I even stated in one of my responses, "It wasn't the most bonafide catch, but it sure was one hell of a story". So, go ahead, and state your opinion, no one's holding you back. Just try not to imply that others feel the way you do, and will black-ball him.
Old 01-08-2012, 10:47 AM   #24
MotoHero

Shutout??

Okay Aaron now I am clear about what you were saying.

My reference to "Mr. Shutout" has nothing to do with forums or friends etc., Hell I wouldn't black-ball, dislike, or not fish with anyone over that fish. Mr. Shutout is a term for not catching fish on a given day. Its a Karma thing, like me referencing the fishing God's in the same post.

I have spent entire days fishing for the elusive big German Brown and been Mr. Shutout. I have netted fish all day for others and been "Net Boy".

The term I meant as a noun you read as a adjective, that is why computer mis-communication happens to all of us.

Thanks, and have a great day.

Dwayne
MotoHero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2012, 11:38 AM   #25
Aaron&Julie

No problem, Dwayne, I now see what you meant, also. Peace, out.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #26
Zuniga666
Junior

@iceman of course i hooked up my cousin cause with out his help that fish would off been gone
Zuniga666 is offline   Reply With Quote