Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 08-13-2020, 03:03 PM   #1
chris138
donkey roper

Wide Open Yellowtail | Underwater Video | Channel Plug

Mr Greg generously let me use some of his phenomenal underwater footage for my latest yellowtail video. I know from my YouTube metrics that many of you already saw it most likely, but for those who still haven't subscribed, check it out! Video came out great, the underwater shots add so much to the visual experience. This video is outperforming my next best upload by 4x.

On my channel I provide tips, techniques, and motivation for big game ocean kayak fishing in SoCal. Whether you are still grinding for your first yt or you're an old crusty local... or even a complete noob who is just considering getting into kayak fishing... try subscribing to my channel, it's free!

chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:12 PM   #2
jbl_91762

Nice Vid and thanks for posting! Good job slaying 2 YT and with a ugly Stik!!! Most guys go out and blow hundreds on big name brand and not catch in LJ! Im one of those guys lmao.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:25 PM   #3
chris138
donkey roper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbl_91762 View Post
Nice Vid and thanks for posting! Good job slaying 2 YT and with a ugly Stik!!! Most guys go out and blow hundreds on big name brand and not catch in LJ! Im one of those guys lmao.
Thanks JBL. I think kayak fishing is one of, if not THE most accessible and inclusive kind of big game fishing you can do in the coastal/inshore setting. I think it's really a bad look for our sport when people who are just trying to get into it are told they need a 4000$ hobie and a quiver of expensive rod/reel combos to have success. Many people getting into kayak fishing are doing it because they can't afford all that.

By all means, if you have the cash to spend, the nice gear is great. Just try not to dump your trinidad and SS ulua in the surf on the way in...
chris138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:21 PM   #4
Salty

Pretty awesome to watch these fish actually bite. Great video!
Salty is offline   Reply With Quote