Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Tournaments > Other Kayak Fishing Tournaments

Old 07-10-2013, 08:35 PM   #1
onefish
Junior

Lake Perris Kayak Event July 14th

There is a freswater kayak bass fishing event being held at Lake Perris this Sunday July 14th and again on August 4th. Cost is low to enter and is only 25.00, first place for biggest fish pays 100.00!
Just show up, tell the Rangers at the entrance that you are here to fish the event, you get in without paying them, drive down to Sail Cove, sign in, pay the entrance fee, and have fun! Lauch time is 0630, weigh in time is 12:30. Free stuff to give away and lots of fun! See you there this Sunday!
For more info contact: onefish@socalfishn.com
onefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
Baja_Traveler

Hmmmm - now you've got me thinking...

I've got a shoot up in PALA on Saturday - that puts me over halfway there. I could finish the shoot and continue up to Perris and fish the evening bite, then camp and fish the morning tourney till the weigh in....

Thanks for the tip!
Baja_Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:25 PM   #3
rhyak

Is the tournament, bass only, any other rules.

What were the results of today's event?

Sounds fun will probably try and make aug event.

rhyak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 08:28 PM   #4
Baja_Traveler

I ended up blowing it off - no camping spots available. Too far to drive otherwise...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Baja_Traveler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:09 PM   #5
onefish
Junior

Lake Perris Kayak Event

The Lake Perris event was hot, hot and even hotter! Weather wise that is! Some limits were had with good quality fish found all over the lake. Biggest was just under 6 pounds and the winner won $100.00 cash for his efforts. Come on out to Lake Perris on August 4th for our next event, see you there! If there for the event, don't pay at the gate. Just tell them you are there for the kayak event, payment is included in the entry cost.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:13 PM   #6
onefish
Junior

Lake Perris Kayak Event

The Lake Perris Kayak Event is Bass only for the cash prize of $100.00 for the single biggest fish. Optimum Baits, Upton's Customs have supplied some FREE baits to use for the event. Cost is $25,00 which covers lake access, so don't pay at the gate, just tell them you are with the kayak event. Next one is August 4th at Lake Perris. 0630 launch form sail cove, weigh in is at 12;30. Hope to see you there! Any questions email: onefish@socalfishn.com and remember to say "Thanks" to the admin section at Big Water's Edge for letting us post this info!