Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
nmbrinkman
Work Sucks!

Sounds like a June report. Maybe this is a late offshore season rather than no season after all.
nmbrinkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:33 PM   #2
Rusty

Yeah it does kinda seem like late june. There's been some micro yellows on the outside for a while now but they sink out quick and seem to be eating noseeums or some kind of tiny bait fish. I still have hopes that big groups off schoolies show up at some point.

Just to clarify too... im not here saying im out to steal fish or anything for that matter. Totally not my style. I just don't feel right without revenge in certain circumstances. Its more a matter od principle to make the guy think about his stupid actions than me having any desire to take his fish. The thougt of bad kharma is what made me change my mind.
Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 10:04 PM   #3
m1k3midg3

no karma would be applied to you because you are just getting revenge. now if you took his yellow for no reason then that is a situation where bad karma will come.
m1k3midg3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2010, 05:24 AM   #4
j mo

Thats some funny shiz!
j mo is offline   Reply With Quote