Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 05-04-2018, 10:46 PM   #1
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
FOR SALE: SOLD 2013 HOBIE OUTBACK

SOLD my 2013 Hobie Outback.
Bought from OEX Sunset Beach with Andy performing all the modifications except for the Pacific Angler seat which I modified with Hobie seat pin locks (to keep the seat in place!).
The only time it’s seen Saltwater was when I picked it up and took it for a test ride around the harbor for an hour or so. Other than that it’s only seen Castaic Lake about half a dozen times. It had been stored in my apartment for the previous 6 years with the recent exception of being stored in the barn where I currently reside.
Some minor scratching due to my cats jumping up or sliding down off it. Some scraping of the right side anchor trolley pulley (trolly still operational) where it tried to slide down the side of my apt. building during the course of my move.
I’m not getting out of Kayak Fishing however I would like to get into something more stable (for sight fishing) as I have moved north to central CA closer to “the delta”, Clear Lake, Lake Berryessa, Bullard Barr and some of the larger rivers (Sacramento, Yuba, Feather, etc.) for Bass, trout, salmon & shad fishing.
SOLD.
Robert

Modifications/upgrades,
Turbo fins,
Sailing rudder,
Wired (shoot-thru-hull) mounted Lowrance Elite 5X HDI FF (Mounting by OEX SSB, NO SD Card) with 12v battery system (see Kayak Fishing Supplies...http://www.kayakfishingsupplies.com/...e-power-system)
Anchor trolleys on each side for anchors or drift chutes depending on which side is more preferential.
2-16" (GT 175) YakAttack geartracs mounted inside the rear/side recessed molded areas (one each side)
2-3" anchor cleats (L & R, mounted up in bow of forward molded rod holders)
2-4" anchor cleats (L & R, mounted in stern, rear of molded rod holders)
Cleats added for towing/dock ties
2 front mounted Scotty 241 bases (No rod holders)
Nylon eyelets @ each rod holder location added (for securing leashes)
Bungee net w/nylon hooks
Center Deep compartment container,
Shallow rear compartment container,
Original HOBIE equipment (seat + ”Hot Seat” pad, Hobie paddle)
NEW SEAIRSPORT Pacific Angler seat W/HOBIE pins mounted for securing to kayak (rods in picture not included).
Windpaddle sail.
Hobie bait tank (never used but stored w/battery attached which corroded the contacts...so needs work).

Ready to go, just add water.
NOT desperate to sell, so please no low-ball offers.
Want to sell as complete outfit so not parting out.
PLEASE NOTE: I no longer reside in Canyon Country, I currently reside in Nor Cal (just south of Santa Rosa/Rohnert Park ).

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 08-26-2019 at 12:45 AM. Reason: SOLD
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 11:06 AM   #2
TJones

Free bump

Burbank ca, good luck with sale .give a shout when passing through. When you get your new ride, hit me up. I have a lot of accesories that are sitting around. Free to pick up. Any other bwe members are welcome also. I have more than a half dozen rod holders. Most are Scotty or ram .Almost all are unwrapped. I even have TRAX Mount. Also have ff moint 1” and 1.5 “ ball. Humming, universal, u name it. Anyone need something, hit me up. Rod extenders. Figured I hit you up cause you are fairly close.

Last edited by TJones; 05-05-2018 at 01:26 PM.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2018, 07:52 PM   #3
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJones View Post
Burbank ca, good luck with sale .give a shout when passing through. When you get your new ride, hit me up. I have a lot of accesories that are sitting around. Free to pick up. Any other bwe members are welcome also. I have more than a half dozen rod holders. Most are Scotty or ram .Almost all are unwrapped. I even have TRAX Mount. Also have ff moint 1” and 1.5 “ ball. Humming, universal, u name it. Anyone need something, hit me up. Rod extenders. Figured I hit you up cause you are fairly close.
Thanks very much. You are close by. There are not many members this far north (about 6 or so). I didn't think this would sell here but when I thought I might be moving up north, I put out feelers on FB up north as I had seen many WTB HOBIE ads during the timing of many of the Bass tournaments held up there. Seems that they are very popular up north and I received many inquiries about mine and a few showings scheduled once I get up there in a week or so. I just thought I'd give the BWE members down here a chance first.
I still have many items I never mounted on my Kayak also but if there is something I don't have I will look you up and maybe when I sell mine I will link you up with the buyer, but I thank you very much for your offer
I haven't just yet decided on my new kayak just yet. It must be good on moving water as many of the waters I am interested in fishing are the big ones like "The Delta", American, Pit, Trinity Rivers known for their Bass, salmon, steelhead, trout and shad runs. Primarily it must be a good platform for FLY/Bass fishing (thinking paddle Cuda HD, Coosa FD or Radar 115/135 pedal).
It is very thoughtful members like you (and MakoBob) that I will miss the most when I move.

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 05-09-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-15-2018, 05:07 PM   #4
Kaleb

Would it be possible to meet in dana somewhere? Kayak looks great id love to pick this up from you.

Kaleb

Kaleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 09:53 AM   #5
FlyFishinYakr

I’m so very sorry Kaleb. I have completed my move to NorCal (Petaluma/Santa Rosa) which is also where my kayak is and I don’t see another trip “down south” anytime in the near future.
Thank you for your interest though.
Respectfully,
FFY
Old 07-31-2018, 09:09 AM   #6
J.Mac
Junior

Hi is this still available? I live in SoCal but will be in the Sausalito or Napa area end of August. Very interested in checking your outback out! Thanks, Jay
J.Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2018, 09:09 PM   #7
FlyFishinYakr

Hello Jay. Yes it's still available, however I received a P.M. about it a week ago that I just responded to.
Hit me up before the trip to see if it's been sold yet or send me a P.M.
Thanks for your interest,
Robert (aka FFY)

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 08-04-2018 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-19-2018, 06:32 PM   #8
FishNinjaY

Hi.. did this sell?
FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2018, 08:47 PM   #9
FlyFishinYakr

No, not yet. Environmental (ie.the Fires and other) circumstances seems to have conspired to prevent prospective buyers from purchasing it.

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 08-20-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:47 AM   #10
Hunters Pa

In case you have not yet stumbled across the site, our NorCal brethren have norcalkayaksnglers.com. Great group of people
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2018, 08:23 AM   #11
FishNinjaY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunters Pa View Post
In case you have not yet stumbled across the site, our NorCal brethren have norcalkayaksnglers.com. Great group of people
There is also the Central Coast Kayak Fishing group.
http://centralcoastkayakfishing.com/

and they have a big fishing event coming up in mid-Sept... might be a good place to sell. It's a tempting package.. but I think I'm considering a Rev13 or a Compass.

Good Luck!
FishNinjaY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2019, 09:07 AM   #12
FlyFishinYakr

RELISTING, Price drop: 2013 Outback (Dune)

Relisting my 2013 Outback had been too busy moving and adjusting to NorCal living. Will be in Ventura about Feb 6 for my next Dr. exam. Willing to bring down with me at that time for Sale.

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 01-17-2019 at 10:55 AM.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:21 AM   #13
FlyFishinYakr

Bueller...,Bueller...,Bueller...🤣
Old 02-08-2019, 08:23 AM   #14
FleshandBlood

Pm'd you with a few questions and my number
FleshandBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2019, 09:36 PM   #15
FlyFishinYakr

I received your PM.
I'm in the process of compiling the info you requested
Should have soon (having trouble sending pictures via text msg due to file size...may have to post here)