Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Tournaments > Other Kayak Fishing Tournaments

Old 11-27-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Bassact

Early Sign up raffle and other cool info about KFC

The final tournament of the year (of all time?) is just around the corner. Here are reasons to sign up:

1. Early Bird Signup Prize :: Fishing Kayak - Yep, if you sign up before December 5th at 11:59pm then you will be entered in the drawing for a brand spanking new fishing kayak from one of our sponsors. Couldn't be easier. If you don't win that kayak, though, there will be more in the free raffle after the BBQ.
2. Director's Challenge $500 - Our own tournament co-director Janette Weintraub is going to be competing in this event. The angler that comes closest to her score WITHOUT GOING OVER wins $500 cash moolah.
3. The Blind Bogey Prizes - We're choosing 5 individual fish weights at random before the tournament and sealing them up in envelopes. The angler closest to those weights wins the right to choose one of four mystery prize envelopes. Could be $500 in cash or it could be a twin-pack of Gulp Samples. Woohoo! (in the event that more than one angler catches a fish at one of our target weights a sudden death game of rock scissors paper decides the winner). For example: Say that the target weight turns out to be 1.48# and three anglers weighed a fish at 1.48#. The three of them face off RSP and the winner gets the prize. You only need to catch ONE LEGAL FISH to have a shot at these prizes.
4. Mas BBQ por favor!
5. Awarding the Angler of the Year, Jackpot of the Year and some other fun awards.
6. It's the weekend of my birthday, I'm wearing my drinking hat to the BBQ.
Bassact is offline   Reply With Quote