Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 07-06-2014, 12:46 PM   #1
TCS

I wasn't even out and I was pissed...

Up in the village with the family this morning and had a bird's eye view as 10 jet skis roared right around the kelp line and swarmed around off the condo. Running over trolled lines and just generally being assholes. Then they headed North and buzzed over and around several more kayakers.

This was definetly a guided group. If anyone in the water saw the name of the outfit they deserve to get a bunch of angry calls. This happened a few years back and some of us called Seaforth Rentals and they stayed outside after that. This was much worse though. Aggregious.
TCS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 12:57 PM   #2
FISH11

I have seen an increasing number of them and some times they do come in closer for no apparent reason. I agree there are a lot of assholes riding those things. Maybe it's time to start carrying a pellet pistol or larger caliber. I have thought on a couple of occations that if they got any closer, I was going to be casting some heavy irons.
Old 07-06-2014, 01:02 PM   #3
MrPatrick

Vengeance leads to us being the bad guys!!!! Calls and emails are best.
MrPatrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 01:04 PM   #4
dorado50

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post
I have seen an increasing number of them and some times they do come in closer for no apparent reason. I agree there are a lot of assholes riding those things. Maybe it's time to start carrying a pellet pistol or larger caliber. I have thought on a couple of occations that if they got any closer, I was going to be casting some heavy irons.

now that's some great rational thinking right there.........lets kill them so that their families can suffer and you can go on bass fishing.
dorado50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 02:23 PM   #5
Hunters Pa

Pics and video that show cf number. Then a call to harbor patrol, coast guard, someone can chime in her on best place to call. If it is a guided operation they will be looking at losing their license and potential prosecution
Hunters Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:23 PM   #6
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FISH11 View Post

Shit why mess around? Just bring a real gun and start shootn! Thatll teach those pesky jetskiers to screw up our fishing...

Killem alll!!!!!!

Im kidding by the way....

Carry on!
Old 07-06-2014, 03:43 PM   #7
bolocop

I got buzzed by those folks. Definitely not malicious, just ignorant. Great day for fishing, won't let those folks ruin it for me.
bolocop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2014, 03:57 PM   #8
Widgeon

I was fishing further south and saw them cruising north. Fortunately for me, I was already drifting in .
Bunch of wankers.
Widgeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:06 AM   #9
lowprofile
#1 on fishstick's hitlist

I agree. just shoot 'em. then take the sea doo, drag their body out a few miles and let it set a nice slick for a hungry mako.
Old 07-07-2014, 12:59 PM   #10
alfsteur

I was out with Bolocop yesterday and saw him getting surrounded by those jetskiers, wanted to warn him but too far from me... Similar happened to me a few weeks ago, didn't bother me as much until 1 dude with his girlfriend came within 10 yards of me and decided to go full throttle... spraying water all over me, and left me bobbing in the wake completely unhappy... ignorance may be bliss... but not cool at the expense of others!
alfsteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:15 PM   #11
PapaDave

Maybe they are Enviro-Terrorists. MLPA's didn't stop us so they try a new tactic.