Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
Aaron

FS: 2011 Hobie Pro Angler w/ HDS-5, hobie livewell, hoops and more

New job and a new baby equals no time to take out the beast. Great boat that really has it all. And that includes the best sonar on the market for doing what we do, the Lowrance HDS-5 Nautic Insight (Sonar and GPS w/ the extended West Marine warranty. Run it over and they'll give you a new one), a hobie livewell with an extra battery and a ton of other extras (12v rechargeable battery and charger, wet mount well, rolling cart, Ritchie compass, scotty rod holders, hobie rod extenders, swivel seat, etc.). The boat is a 2011 so it has the new, upgraded steering that everyone seems to dig. Also includes everything that Hobie throws in with the boat (turbo fins, paddle, water bottle, etc.). I modified the factory hobie paddle to be a 2 piece SUP paddle which is pretty cool for getting around, just ask Kurtfish, the king of SUP PA'ing!! Always garage kept and in tip top shape.

I've got a couple of complete hoop net setups that I'll throw in plus a bunch of other odds and ends that I've accumulated over the years. Price is $3200 for everything. I'm in Huntington Beach. You can get a hold of me at: (9five1) 8one6-99six9. Thanks.

Cheers,
Aaron

p.s. I can get more pics of the stuff if you really want them but good grief, the stuff is all in great shape and we are all familiar with what it looks like. Look at the hobie stock photos of the PA and bait tank, the lowrance photos of the hds-5, and picture a mound of kayak gear and that's what you'll be getting...A complete setup that you could launch and start killin' 'em on your ride home. Really sad to see this one go. I'll be back soon enough...
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote