Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 02-22-2017, 06:59 AM   #1
Saba Slayer

Battle of the Bays Sponsor List...

The Battle of the Bays sponsor list is getting to be quite impressive and we haven't even visited with all the exhibitors at the Fred Hall Shows yet.

We have so many sponsors coming on board that I'm starting to make up extra categories such as biggest Halibut, Biggest Sand Bass and Biggest Spotty...we may start making up blind boogy sizes for additional prizes...LOL
We should have a pretty good raffle at each event....and... remember the bucket list Grand Prize 4 day trip to Cedros Kayak Fishing is a drawing just for participating...you don't even have to catch a fish.

We had our first registration on the iAngler site...
Thanks Rob!!...so we're off like a herd off turtles...

Here is a list of all our generous supporters...

OEX, CCA CAL, Cedros Kayak Fishing, Dana Landing, Baja Fish Gear, Hobie, King Harbor Yacht Club, Sportfishing Financial, Promar/AHI, Savage Gear, Okuma, Shimano, One Cool Tuna, Bill Boyce Image, Big Hammer Lures, AFTCO, Todd Burton Art, Danuu Paddle Gear, Kayak Angler Magazine, Get Some Lubricants, HookUp Swm Baits, Blue Wave Jewlery, Scotty Rod Holders, Daryl Morita Gaffs, Jorge Villegas/Coca Cola, Let’s Talk HookUp AM 1070, Fisherman’s Belly, Fred Hall Shows, Western Outdoor News, Island Tackle, Lobster Port, Tattuna Tatoos, BD Outdoors, Pacific Coast Sportfishing, Fish Taco Chronicles, Dell Awards, Bomber Sunglasses, Leadmasters…

Saba Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2017, 07:44 AM   #2
Denis_Ruso

Well, one of my favorite prizes at other events was the Nomad Award. It goes to whoever traveled the farthest to attend the event. You know some crazy bloke is going to drive down from Nor Cal or Florida.

I do not fear the storm as it will teach me how to sail my ship.
Denis_Ruso is offline   Reply With Quote