Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-20-2017, 12:26 PM   #1
DESTROYER

Frank "Big Pancho" Ochoa Needs Our Help!

Frank is a good friend who has fell on some tough times. Besides being sidelined due to back surgery, he recently lost his wife and not maybe his house. He is an incredible bait maker and staple in the fishing community for years thinking about other before himself. Please take time to read his story and help in anyway you can. Every little bit helps. The kayak community has always been good to me, especially when I lost my father. A friend of the fishing community needs our help. Tight Lines-Matt

I've attached his GO FUND ME at the bottom of the page.

To say that Frank’s world has been turned upside down would be an understatement. Five months ago, Frank was faced with a life changing event that centered around his need for spinal surgery. The surgery would necessitate Frank taking off four months from work, to fully recuperate. After the surgery, Frank started the rehabilitation process that would enable him to return to work four months hence. While his company’s medical insurance helped greatly with the direct medical expenses, the regular monthly expenses (food, gas, electricity, mortgage, etc) began to pile up. Frank is a hardworking family man, but anyone can imagine how hard it would be to take care of a family, and expenses, when the sole breadwinner is not able to work due to health issues. Frank obtained some personal loans from friends and family, and after the four months was up, he returned to work, assuming that the worst was over.
Nothing could have prepared him for what happened just twenty days into his return to work. He suffered a debilitating injury that would necessitate that he undergo major surgery to fuse his spine. In simple terms, the neurosurgeon stated that his lower back was broken. Frank underwent emergency surgery to fuse his spine, and while the surgery was successful, he needs a half year to recover from this surgery. As if that was not enough for one strong man to handle, Frank’s wife, Debbie is currently hospitalized for several serious health issues, and has underwent several major surgeries recently.
It is times like this that people need a helping hand, to get back on their feet, so they can take care of their families.
Friends of Big Pancho is humbly asking for your donations. Regardless of the amount, any and all donations are both of paramount importance, and will be greatly appreciated by Frank and his family.

Quick update on how Frank is doing, it's with a heavy heart to share with you all that Frank's true love in life, Debbie Ochoa has passed and is with our Lord. At this time Frank and his family needs us more than ever, please put this on your page and share with as many people as possible. Thank's to all of you!
https://www.gofundme.com/friends-of-...ho-frank-ochoa
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 03:18 PM   #2
kirkdavis

Done

My prayers are with him also.
kirkdavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:36 PM   #3
Orca Winfrey

X2
Orca Winfrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 05:49 PM   #4
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Done.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2017, 06:11 PM   #5
DESTROYER

Thank you Guys!
Old 01-21-2017, 01:33 PM   #6
DESTROYER

Bump for the Love
Old 01-24-2017, 11:08 AM   #7
DESTROYER

Bump
Old 01-29-2017, 06:52 PM   #8
DanaPT

Pm me for more info. Keep your home ca may offer some relief. If I can help in this way I will.
DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 01:35 PM   #9
On-The-Prowl
Junior

I have fished with Frank a couple times on private charters through mutual friends. Good man. More than happy to help out.
On-The-Prowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:13 PM   #10
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Can you set something up at the next How event....

I would be happy to donate some cash$$
Old 01-31-2017, 10:29 AM   #11
PapaDave

Done