Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: To Post a timely report or not?
No, because it shutsdown the bite 20 37.74%
Yes, because it gives hundres of others to try and catch a fish 33 62.26%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2011, 12:15 PM   #61
kluts

survey

Just do to the fact that you keyboardaholics would respond to this stupid post in the first place,makes you look like whining babies ,shut up and quit crying bout your past
Old 10-10-2011, 04:46 PM   #62
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluts View Post
Just do to the fact that you keyboardaholics would respond to this stupid post in the first place,makes you look like whining babies ,shut up and quit crying bout your past
welcome to bwe

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

Old 10-10-2011, 04:50 PM   #63
mtnbykr2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
welcome to bwe
yeah, no kidding...don't think that response is going to do any good here
Old 10-10-2011, 05:49 PM   #64
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Like we don't have anything else to do then to visit this site

Ok i am addicted i visit this site at least 10x a day

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
Old 10-11-2011, 12:44 AM   #65
Fiskadoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus kid View Post
welcome to bwe
Kind of a belated welcome considering that account was created two and a half years ago. 7 posts in several years.... Hmmmmm..... " kluts" and "monkeyfishturds" have a bunch in common.

In fact I must say I do find it interesting that they both signed up within a month or so of me getting and account here, and over half their collective responses are related to me. I swear I try not to be too fn paranoid but it's almost as if they followed me here...

A few digs, a few filler posts with some general Malibu info, looks a pattern. Let me guess he's a no report guy as well...

They have their point... Anyone who posts reports, can use a keyboard, who has more then ten posts, knows how to type, or can string more then a dozen words together at a single instance should be banned. It's the little guys or that "lil" guy that never contributes that makes these sites as great as they are

(Sarcasm the last refuge against total lunacy)
Old 10-11-2011, 01:59 AM   #66
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluts View Post
And since you responded what does it make you?

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 10-11-2011, 06:35 AM   #67
mtnbykr2

this outta be interesting...from here on out...lol
Old 10-11-2011, 06:58 AM   #68
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnbykr2 View Post
this outta be interesting...from here on out...lol
Yup.....Fortunately, some of us can still type AND catch fish.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 10-11-2011, 09:04 AM   #69
StinkyMatt

Jim, quit getting pulled into this crap. It is almost like you enjoy it. Don't ever respond or acknowledge this stuff, ever.

EVER!

EVER!

If you think that you can win with a person who creates an account online just to attack you, you are the crazy one.

Let it go.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:12 AM   #70
WahooUSMA

Rant

Ok, my addiction continues. I am sitting here in Schaumburg, Ill., in a meeting and I am on BWE-so sad! That said, I have been a member on here for quite awhile and I have posted several time. I am also a member on a bunch of other blog/forums i.e., BD, GetBent, KFF, The Hull Truth, Fish Dope, and a few others, but I always seem to come back to BWE. One of the main reasons I love this site is the enthusiasm of the new folks and some of the older members who just plain ass have a love for fishing and the sharing of ideas, great spots, and humor – George, StinkyMatt, DSafety, Wiredantz, Jim Day, Wade, Bus kid, The Kid, Billy V and others…keep it coming, and thank you. Oh yeah, Matt aka DESTROYER, piss on those who shit on you. You have contributed more to this community then all others combined, w/out profit – Thanks for everything you’ve done.
What does piss the fuck out me is the arrogance of some who think ‘time on the water’, ‘we don’t want to broadcast to the world’, etc. Well guess what? Some of us drive great distances to fish LJ and we can’t fish every day! So again, thank you to those that wish to provide or help others. That said, if you wish to share then share, if you don’t then don’t ….But if you don’t wish to participate, then close your pie hole and quit putting those down who do. Don’t be a TOOL . It’s not that serious. Believe me, not everyone who fishes surfs BWE, and by the way, the squid bite, well it is usually all over the other sites, especially WON.

Yes I am a PB’r again, so don’t hold that against me. I am a kayaker at heart and I will have another yak soon (I need a deal, Andy). I really do miss the 0’dark 30 waves to the chest and face as I peddle to the grounds. BTW, when I am in LJ (on the boat), I will try and post to BWE the night before and you all are welcome to come aboard for beer (Coors Lite - because it’s cheap), coffee, bait (just put a Kodiak 22 gal on the deck), a place to warm up, rest, and/or a pee break, just don’t take a dump in my toilet…lol.

Last edited by WahooUSMA; 10-11-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:59 AM   #71
William Novotny
The carpetbagger

I don't believe in pigeonholeing myself into a category, especially when it comes to something in my life that is a recreational sport. That's exactly what I want to keep it. Get too hung up on the why's and how's of what everyone else is doing just takes away from why I do this for myself. And for extremely green newbies like myself this is one of the few and best resources to learn, meet new people and share the things that no one else in my day to day life understands. I can talk and talk about how excited I am after every trip out to my wife and my friends but they just politely nod and smile. It goes right over their heads. I posted a report and received a pm giving me some insight to what I might do to aviod possible risk of injury or worse. That's awesome. Exactly why I'm on this site and will continue to post my thoughts, reports and gratefully receive criticizim and advice.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #72
mtnbykr2

well put sir....
Old 10-11-2011, 12:40 PM   #73
coxtanker421

im a newbie and would like to know where to fish. i can respect the fact of not wanting to give up the hot bite because of spammers/ pbs / and thieves among us . given enough time and experience ill discover how to locate the feeding fish. eventually ill be # 5 like a lot of you guys.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #74
fishdude

Post when you want, if you want. Not even going to go into it as Darkhorse brought up a old post from years back that reminded me of why I rarely visit the site anymore.

Go Fish and do what you want
Old 10-11-2011, 04:15 PM   #75
wiredantz

This site IS THE BOMB!!!!

I don't like your comment.

You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
Old 10-11-2011, 09:53 PM   #76
bubblehide

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Jim...If you think that you can win with a person who creates an account online just to attack you, you are the crazy one.

Let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDay;
Basically your damned if you do damned if you don't. I mean you just can't win...

I personally don't need the aggravation. Fighting with such retards is retarded.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:14 PM   #77
ChefT

Quote:
Originally Posted by WahooUSMA View Post
I will try and post to BWE the night before and you all are welcome to come aboard for beer (Coors Lite - because it’s cheap), coffee, bait, a place to warm up, rest, and/or a pee break, just don’t take a dump in my toilet…lol.
Now thats the attitude...... I got the breakfast burritos....
Old 10-12-2011, 06:57 AM   #78
ctfphoto

I was out yesterday, and the bite is WIDE OPEN, for mackerel anyway

Can't tell you where it is cause I don't want to get flamed
Old 10-12-2011, 07:09 AM   #79
wiredantz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctfphoto View Post
I was out yesterday, and the bite is WIDE OPEN, for mackerel anyway

Can't tell you where it is cause I don't want to get flamed

That is really how La Jolla is, It could be a hot bite for 2-3 days then its gone.

That why we call it lottery bites. Sometimes you win big and sometimes you come home empty-handed.

Old 10-12-2011, 07:37 AM   #80
tagyak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredantz View Post
That is really how La Jolla is, It could be a hot bite for 2-3 days then its gone.

That why we call it lottery bites. Sometimes you win big and sometimes you come home empty-handed.
isn't that called FISHING?????
Closed Thread