Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Tournaments > West Coast Whoppers - Archive > West Coast Whoppers 2005

Old 12-16-2005, 08:20 AM   #1
C-level

Week 50 Submission

It was great to get back on the water yesterday for the first time in a too long…It was even better see the local fish slayers in action, good to see you my brothers. With all the traffic out there you would have thought it was summer except for that cold offshore breeze.

Caught this guy as I was reeling up to head into work…ended up a bit late, but well worth it!
37.5”

20 lbs even

I’m off for a 16 day Baja kayak fishing tour with my wife and the Triple. I will report when I return on Jan 1, and hopefully have one more fish to submit for the year. I’m already dreaming of YT in Abreojos, dodos in Aqua Verde, and Snook in Bahia Magdalena.

I just wanted to give everyone who participated in WCW big props for the year. It has been an exceptional year with lots incredible catches by many extraordinary fishermen.
Some of you guys have absolutely blown my mind with the fish you have caught and have truly written a new chapter in kayak fishing history....this year will never be forgotten! I am grateful for BWE and WCW for letting me live vicariously through it’s inspiring participants, even when I could not be on the water myself. Thank you all SO MUCH!!!

Merry Christmas to all and tight line and calm seas in the up coming year!
Todd

"Blessings upon all that hate contention, and love quietness, and virtue, and Angling." - Izaak Walton
C-level is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 08:28 AM   #2
madscientist

Good seeing you out there Todd. Whatever success I've had this season is in large part due to the help and insight of the established guys, and your advice and suggestions, both public and private, have been invaluable.

Merry Christmas and safe travels!
madscientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 09:03 AM   #3
Pat

Todd,

Have fun in Mag.

A friend of mine did real well on the Snook and WSB to 30# in the mangroves a few weeks ago. And...they got smoked on a few fish they never landed.

Pat
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 02:48 PM   #4
DESTROYER

Thanks for sawing me off :twisted: and for the bait I lost the fish on...Catch a toad on vaction! my money is on Sunshine to out fish you since your the motor on that triple....Thanks for coming with me yesterday. Your probly glad that I bugged the crap out of you to get you out there....Merry Christmas C-Level!

Moyer
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2005, 03:56 PM   #5
Lit-up1

C-level-

Sounds like a fun trip-can't wait for the report-
have a nice Hanakawanzachristmas :roll:
Dave
Lit-up1 is offline   Reply With Quote