Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #1
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
LAST TIME: FOR SALE 2011 PRO EXPLORER

Okay, my last attempt.
FOR SALE: 2011 MALIBU PRO EXPLORER (USED TWICE in freshwater...Castaic lagoon). Found out my back injury couldn't take the twisting and digging (Didn't realize I'm a high angle paddler). Need to buy a hobie.
Selling for $600 with hi-back seat (Apex 1 comfortable knockoff with 2 rod holders and gear bag). Very good condition with only a very minor keel scrape where yak slipped off carpet I use to load with. Paddles are such a personal preference I'm keeping mine, BUT would be willing to sell WITH yak (Bending Branches 'Glide' 225cm adjustable to 240cm). Retails for $129. Will add for $60 no nicks, scratches or other damage (not even waterspots!)
Original owner. Willing to make 'minor' deal. If not sold Will be trading in. Have trade-in quote from dealer based on pics and inspection. My asking price not much higher than trade-in offer. Thought I'd give someone on this site a chance, 'cause this site "rocks".
I tried to take the pic of the minor scrape on the keel but it's so minor it doesn't show up on the pics (5MP). Will try with another camera with macro function.
Robert aka FFY.
Will only be available for a week or two. Have a lawsuit settlement check due within days and want to have my Hobie Outback with accessories by the end of the month. Will trade-in @ first weekend opportunity as soon as check arrives if not sold.
Low-ball offers will not even be responded to.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGP0002_resize.JPG (61.7 KB, 338 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0003.jpg (56.2 KB, 339 views)
File Type: jpg IMGP0001.jpg (51.9 KB, 342 views)

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 09-04-2012 at 02:45 AM. Reason: spelling and punctuation and add pics
FlyFishinYakr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:29 AM   #2
FlyFishinYakr

Location: Nor Cal...30 min from Bodega/Tomales Bay, 1hr from Clear Lake, 2+ hr to Berryessa & the Delta
2011 Pro Explorer (fishing package)

Forgot to add will throw in for FREE kayak cart, two 45 degree rod holders I never installed, (didn't know where to mount...'gator hatch' or on yak) two lifevests (nothing to write home about one mae west, one stearns sportsman non-kayak).
Paddles are such a personal preference I'm keeping mine throwing in a cheap one would be a waste of your money and my time. Disregard reference to paddle in original post unless you know that's what you want.
FFY
Old 09-07-2012, 12:49 PM   #3
FlyFishinYakr

PRICE DROP: FOR SALE 2011 PRO EXPLORER

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyFishinYakr View Post
PRICE DROP: 2011 MALIBU PRO EXPLORER (USED TWICE in freshwater...Castaic lagoon). Found out my back injury couldn't take the twisting and digging (Didn't realize I'm a high angle paddler). Need to buy a hobie.
Selling for $600 with hi-back seat (Apex 1 comfortable knockoff with 2 rod holders and gear bag). Very good condition with only a very minor keel scrape where yak slipped off carpet I use to load with. Paddles are such a personal preference, but I will include a paddle with the purchase of my yak (Bending Branches 'Glide' 220cm adjustable to 240cm). Retails for $129. No nicks, scratches or other damage (not even waterspots!)
Original owner. Willing to make 'minor' deal. If not sold Will be trading in. Have trade-in quote from dealer based on pics and inspection. My asking price not much higher than trade-in offer. Thought I'd give someone on this site a chance, 'cause this site "rocks".
I tried to take the pic of the minor scrape on the keel but it's so minor it doesn't show up on the pics (5MP). Will try with another camera with macro function.
Robert aka FFY.
Will only be available for a week or two. Have a lawsuit settlement check due within days and want to have my Hobie Outback with accessories by the end of the month. Will trade-in @ first weekend opportunity as soon as check arrives if not sold.
Low-ball offers will not even be responded to.
SEE CORRECTED POST ABOVE...!!!
IT HAS BEEN POLITELY BROUGHT TO MY ATTENTION BY MEMBERS WHO HAVE SUCESSFULLY/PREVIOUSLY SOLD THEIR YAKS, IT WOULD BE IN MY BEST INTEREST TO ADD THE PADDLE TO THE SALE PRICE AND BRING IT DOWN A LITTLE MORE IF I AM SERIOUS ABOUT SELLING IT...
SO I AM INCLUDING A BENDING BRANCHES 220CM 'GLIDE' ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE (RETAIL $129),
FINAL ADJUSTMENT TO PRICE OF $550. PM IF INTERESTED. I'D REALLY LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO SELL THIS TO SOMEONE ON THIS SITE.
THANKS TO THOSE WHO HAVE GIVEN ADVICE.
FFY

Last edited by FlyFishinYakr; 09-07-2012 at 01:09 PM.
Old 09-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
jmw590
Junior

If only you weren't so far away...Good luck with sale!
jmw590 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:38 PM   #5
FlyFishinYakr

jmw 590 where are you located?
FFY
Old 09-19-2012, 07:16 PM   #6
FlyFishinYakr

Bump