Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2015, 01:24 AM   #1
Fish

Kayak Organization and simplicity??

Hey guys , I'm wondering how you guys store your tackle and other things in your kayak.

I feel like I have to much going on to many things I have to rig up ,I'm trying to keep things very simple easy to get to and not in the way or end up with stuff just everywhere.

So far I was thinking about getting rid of the milk cart and just using an ammo box with a 3 rod holder bolted to it keep either my tackle in there extra gear or lunch. Ill probably switch out the bait tank when I want to bring it or use a bait tube and use the ammo box instead...depending on the trip.

I was also thinking of drilling a hole in the kayak below the hatch and having a ring with a carbiner so it doesn't slide to the front or back and have it attached to the inside with a few water tight bags on the inside of the yak for things i don't need to access often(jackets ,extra tackle, misc, etc) but still in front of me and easier to get to.

Im open to any ideas you guys have come up with to keep things organized and simple.