Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2014, 04:07 AM   #21
Deamon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbad Mike View Post
I use cages and no, the best spot for lobster isn't the reef. It actually isn't that big of a secret so maybe I'll see you there.
33°10.900'N - 117°20.056'W
Hahaha! What the heck happened to Sir LJ anyways? We jack his post and he runs off? This thread will be a 2 pager soon. But I digress...here's the typical CBAD scenario at 33°10.900'N - 117°20.056'W:

Waitress Norma Jean: "Hey welcome to Red Lobster Carlsbad again Mike, same table next to the men's bathroom...been saving it for ya. That glum look on your face, tells me it was another blank lobster catch last night huh?"

CBAD: "yes please on the table, you know I like my corner with the wafting aromas. Last night was another bitch. I can't believe my ass gets kicked by an eight legged crustacean. I wanna be like the others...Dannowar, Team Sewer and all the other real lobster men who bring fresh seafood home to their families"

Norma Jean: "Awww, but then I would never see you. It's real pleasure to serve you three or four times a week. Same order? Two medium sized lobsters, pull the claws off?"

CBAD: "Yes please. It kind of makes them look a little more like a Pacific lobster with claws taken off. You okay with that?"

Norma Jean: "Oh yeah no problem. I take the claws home for my kids to enjoy. Ever since their deadbeat dad left us, we just don't have much food around. Same drink CBAD? Pabst Blue Ribbon?"

CBAD: "Yes, please. Hey what time do you get off work anyways?"

Norma Jean: "Whoa hold on there big fella. I've told myself that the next real man that enters into my life will be a true provider, sorry about that"

CBAD: Yes, I understand. Okay, see you tomorrow, same time I'm figuring..."
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 04:48 AM   #22
JDW

Dannowar, did that thing come with a saddle? That bug is huge!
JDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 01:08 AM   #23
Cbad Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Hahaha! What the heck happened to Sir LJ anyways? We jack his post and he runs off? This thread will be a 2 pager soon. But I digress...here's the typical CBAD scenario at 33°10.900'N - 117°20.056'W:

Waitress Norma Jean: "Hey welcome to Red Lobster Carlsbad again Mike, same table next to the men's bathroom...been saving it for ya. That glum look on your face, tells me it was another blank lobster catch last night huh?"

CBAD: "yes please on the table, you know I like my corner with the wafting aromas. Last night was another bitch. I can't believe my ass gets kicked by an eight legged crustacean. I wanna be like the others...Dannowar, Team Sewer and all the other real lobster men who bring fresh seafood home to their families"

Norma Jean: "Awww, but then I would never see you. It's real pleasure to serve you three or four times a week. Same order? Two medium sized lobsters, pull the claws off?"

CBAD: "Yes please. It kind of makes them look a little more like a Pacific lobster with claws taken off. You okay with that?"

Norma Jean: "Oh yeah no problem. I take the claws home for my kids to enjoy. Ever since their deadbeat dad left us, we just don't have much food around. Same drink CBAD? Pabst Blue Ribbon?"

CBAD: "Yes, please. Hey what time do you get off work anyways?"

Norma Jean: "Whoa hold on there big fella. I've told myself that the next real man that enters into my life will be a true provider, sorry about that"

CBAD: Yes, I understand. Okay, see you tomorrow, same time I'm figuring..."
FOR THE LAST TIME, STOP STALKING ME YOU FREAK!!!
Old 09-26-2014, 01:41 AM   #24
Dannowar

holeeeeeeeee sheet
Old 09-26-2014, 05:31 AM   #25
Deamon

Thrown down! You gotta check this out. Bad ass funny. Which fighter is me and which dude is YOU!?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UxRKGiXoMb4
Deamon is offline   Reply With Quote