Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 07-17-2019, 07:12 PM   #1
jbl_91762

7/15 NPH (no pics)

On water by 7 with really good current. Bought a scoop of bait and fished around the barge. The spotties were killing both live dines and swim baits. Must have caught 10 there in a couple hours. Then bait tank problems and most bait died. Went out to fish the jetty on a swim bait and got nailed by a juvenile WSB fun fight and she turned out to be 28-30" which was legal but I decided to let it go and grow some more. Caught more spotties by the docks on way in and off water by 12. Overall fun day but since it was Monday my guy Bryce was not working so when I asked for a kayak scoop, he gave me one small scoop so I asked if I can get the remaining scoop later. Dude told me that was it and another scoop would be another $10...WTF now I know i aint tipping that guy anymore. Bryce always hooked me up with alot of bait and always tipped him. Felt great to fish off the kayak since been fishing off my boat more but glad I went and will go again soon. Maybe MDR but nobody reporting there lately. Might have to go to DP and try for Mako lol.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote