Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear

Old 04-27-2017, 09:26 PM   #1
Johnny Hirn

Malibu X-Caliber for sale

I have a Malibu X-Caliber kayak for sale in awesome condition. I always take care and clean all of my gear. This kayak was always stored in my garage out of the sun. there is nothing wrong with this kayak (it actually seems brand new),but i am just not using it. All of the seals work flawlessly and i am proud to say that i have never found water inside the yak even after launching through some pretty sketchy surf. I would ideally like to sell the fish finder with it because it is easier to just leave it on there. The FF is a lowrance 4x chirp. I will also include seat, paddle, and the trailer with wheels so that you don't have to lug it around. This is an awesome deal. These kayaks retail for about 670-700 dollars new depending on where you go (more in stores). With the fish finder and all of the gear mentioned above i would be willing to let it go for 700 which i think is pretty fair. I also have a live bait well that i may throw in for a stupidly cheap price to sweeten the deal. This is an awesome yak with everything you need to get started. Batteries are also included. I have launched with this yak in 5 foot county line and fished from the inshore beds to offshore for yellows. This is the perfect size for everything.
Sorry no pictures of the actual yak on this device but it looks exactly like this stock photo except its a nice green color. I may be able to add more later. If you want pictures just message me your number and i swill text them to you.

Last edited by Johnny Hirn; 04-29-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Johnny Hirn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 08:48 AM   #2
Johnny Hirn

Bump. Brand new condition.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:13 PM   #3
Johnny Hirn

Bump
Old 05-20-2017, 10:44 AM   #4
Johnny Hirn

Still availuable
Figured out how to add pictures.
Sorry about the bad quality/positioning. It's a hastle for me to take it out just for pictures. But as you can see, the yak is in amazing condition. The fish finder is in like new condition (the flash makes it look a little weird)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0530.jpg (57.0 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0529.jpg (43.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0528.jpg (65.7 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0526.jpg (54.4 KB, 89 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0527.jpg (61.3 KB, 89 views)

Last edited by Johnny Hirn; 05-20-2017 at 08:49 PM.
Old 06-07-2017, 11:20 PM   #5
Johnny Hirn

Bump