Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-02-2016, 08:54 AM   #41
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevie951 View Post
LMAO! But in all seriousness, burden of proof here in this specific case is going to lie on the Accuser. All the DFG officer said he had was sight of you through his binoculars using three poles.. No physical proof to show the judge whatsoever.. Now because you admitted it here (1st mistake, never admit wrong doing) and i'm sure to the officer as well, integrity comes in to play; to fight the ticket in court or to just plead guilty? As said previously, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINE BEFORE THE JUDGE SEES YOU; but, if you are found not guilty, your $1100 will be refunded.. So start saving, and the day before your Mandatory appearance, call and extend that date by one month to give you some extra time to save up (;
Not true, I never paid a dime and the judges passed me around like a hot potato because I put the burden of proof on them.

Tony is right that you'll waste a couple days of missed work, but I have sick days, (I'm also not hourly and work from home). But I never paid a dime, and got it dismissed, so a couple days in court was worth it. Even taking their deal, would've drop it from about $1500, to $500. I went for it, and paid $0.

I'm not a lawyer, and don't give legal advice. I only say what I would do if I were in your shoes.

Unlike the civilians in here, I took an oath (a month after 9/11) to protect and defend the constitution of the United States from enemies, both foreign and DOMESTIC. And I take that oath seriously. I'm not going to cower like a little girl and just take whatever the state dishes out. If you want FREEDOM, you have to take it for yourself, you can't expect the state to just give it to you.

Turn off the television people, read some damn books, and get educated. Stop being brainless sheep and taking it in the ass.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2016, 09:21 AM   #42
ful-rac
Emperor

$1500 to $0?!

That's pretty impressive! What was the alleged "CRIME?".
Old 05-02-2016, 09:34 AM   #43
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Funny how guys call other guys idiots on the Internet....I double dare ya to call me

[That shit in person.QUOTE=Silbaugh4liberty;260156]Or instead of being an idiot, I would file an Affidavit of Poverty, it basically states that under due process of law (which is a secured liberty), according to the Supreme Court (Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105), a state may not impose a charge (i.e.bail), for the exercise of a secured liberty such as a Constitutional due process of the law.

Or you can be a little bitch and clown on someone because you don't know jack shit. It's your choice, but I prefer being a man and putting their ass on notice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited by MITCHELL; 05-02-2016 at 10:09 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 10:40 AM   #44
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHELL View Post
[That shit in person.QUOTE=Silbaugh4liberty;260156]Or instead of being an idiot, I would file an Affidavit of Poverty, it basically states that under due process of law (which is a secured liberty), according to the Supreme Court (Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105), a state may not impose a charge (i.e.bail), for the exercise of a secured liberty such as a Constitutional due process of the law.

Or you can be a little bitch and clown on someone because you don't know jack shit. It's your choice, but I prefer being a man and putting their ass on notice.

[/QUOTE]
There's no mistaking that I would say that in person, just ask any of my friends on here. If I talked crap about people I didn't know on the Internet, I too would be a bitch and would expect someone to call me out. Point is, don't talk crap about people you don't know in person, on the Internet in a public forum.

Old 05-02-2016, 01:27 PM   #45
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
$1500 to $0?!

That's pretty impressive! What was the alleged "CRIME?".
http://marcstevens.net/articles/anot...alifornia.html

Old 05-02-2016, 01:46 PM   #46
ful-rac
Emperor

Is that an ANARCHY symbol behind that dude?

10 days in jail! For a traffic violation?

Must have been serious, can't remember the last time I got 10 days in jail for a speeding ticket.
Old 05-02-2016, 03:51 PM   #47
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:

Must have been serious, can't remember the last time I got 10 days in jail for a speeding ticket.
For driving on a suspended license is a misdemeanor, and can be up to 6 months in jail, no joke. I didn't know it was suspended. My wife handles the bills and I thought she paid my ticket. I got a red light camera ticket like 3 years ago, my only moving violation in my entire adult life.

BTW, I got pulled over for freaking tinted windows, (wife's car), in which she got signed off without doing anything to the car. It's nonsense.

Old 05-02-2016, 10:03 PM   #48
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:

Logging on with the computer, I realize you can't see the titles you put, when looking at a thread with Tapatalk. I just saw Mitchell's and Ful-Rac's titles.

Mitchell, just for the record I didn't call you an idiot. I mean, only an idiot would think I really fight tickets with quotes and memes.

To answer you Tony, yes that's an Anarchy symbol behind him. I'm willing to bet just about everyone is an anarchist but doesn't know it yet. If you say you aren't, then you're saying you need a ruler to tell you what to do, because you don't know how to live, act, behave, survive, etc. without a ruler. Here's a good video on the definition. We can have a peaceful, voluntarist society without a small group of psychopaths controlling us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCMmGUFYxkA
Old 05-02-2016, 11:13 PM   #49
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Talking More fun

Intended without braking the law.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 05-03-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Old 05-04-2016, 03:40 AM   #50
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

I thought a couple hundred dollar fine

No big deal....if I new the fine was going to be $1,100.00 I would have not casted that third pole at boils and would not have admitted my guilt as far as the mackerel that drag was not ajusted it was rigged and ready to go it slipped into free spool by setting it down. I have a defense plan I was fishing a combination of 6 poles....two at a time.I need to see a still shot photo because I was switchin poles as the power bait was falling off a I don't remember .

Last edited by MITCHELL; 05-22-2016 at 02:58 AM.
Old 05-04-2016, 06:39 AM   #51
DanaPT

so is it $1100?

DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 07:32 AM   #52
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Nice! I'd always put the burden of proof on them. Whether you think you're guilty or not, THEY'RE the ones who made the complaint, so they gotta prove it. Of course California judges in these lower circuit kangaroo courts just try to intimidate into taking the plea, because it costs them tens off thousands to do a jury trial. So they view those who don't take "their deal" as a nuisance, and will give you a hard time. I rather exercise my constitutionally protected, God given rights. Let us know the outcome, as it may benefit future fishermen.

Old 05-05-2016, 06:13 AM   #53
jruiz
Large Member

Is this what we should be doing?

Last edited by jruiz; 05-05-2016 at 06:46 AM.
jruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 01:10 PM   #54
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Case dismissed.

Officer Smith did not show up for court.
$1100 Fine not.I say check the fine before you do the crime because you don't want to get time....
Thank you officer Smith for not showing up.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 08-23-2016 at 06:55 PM.
Old 08-17-2016, 03:35 PM   #55
jorluivil

Quote:
$11000 Fine not.I say check the fine before you do the crime because you don't want to get time....
Sometimes luck is on your side

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
jorluivil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2016, 04:38 PM   #56
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
$11000 Fine not.I say check the fine before you do the crime because you don't want to get time....
Nice! I'm surprised they didn't try to railroad you anyways. The officer never showed up for my traffic case and they still tried to get me. Thank God I know how to read the Constitution.

Old 08-23-2016, 10:44 AM   #57
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

The judge said be careful fishing......

I said yes sir won't happen again which is admitting guilt....oops 5 cases ahead of me got off too one lucky day