Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 04-10-2016, 04:33 PM   #21
Ricsen

Hi Mitchell. Aside from the previous thoughts on the citation, you might want to (or ask the mods to) edit out the photo of the actual ticket, as it contains all of your identifying information, address, phone number, etc. Probably not a good thing to have openly out on the internet with all of the ID theft and stuff going on. Just a suggestion. Your call.
Ricsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 05:28 PM   #22
TheLowBudget
Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by MITCHELL View Post
I never take more than a limit.....I release all the big mouth bass I have good fishing ethics just feeding my addiction fishing poles I only took 8 this time
So if you are such the ethical fisherman why would you knowingly break the law with 3 rods. Id just pay the ticket, you admitted to using 3 rods and you got caught.
TheLowBudget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:15 AM   #23
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Location: Where ever I may roam where I lay my head I call home.
Send a message via AIM to MITCHELL
Talking By posting my ticket. ..

So some can learn from my mistake you will never fish 3 poles in fresh water for the rest of your life or you will be the biggest posting Hypocrite and the next time you break the law knowingly in all areas remember this post and say I too am a guilty person

Last edited by MITCHELL; 04-11-2016 at 08:53 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 06:51 AM   #24
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Good thinking

I deleted the picture of the ticket at my end hope it deleted at your end.

Last edited by MITCHELL; 04-13-2016 at 06:17 AM.
MITCHELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 09:11 AM   #25
Harry Hill

Quote:
My deleted the picture of the ticket at my end hope it deleted at your end.
the tickets gone.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:47 AM   #26
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Thankyou

Harry.
Old 04-11-2016, 09:49 AM   #27
kixchad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
Just don't go crying when they expand the MLPA or extend it another 5 years without a shred of evidence or scientific proof that it even works.

HA. Try looking, you find plenty of evidence as to the effectiveness of marine reserves.
kixchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 10:13 AM   #28
WARRIORMIKE

Don't pay the ticket till you see the judge. Like someone mentioned, use your extensions to your advantage. See the judge and ask for a reduce fine if the officer appears. If he doesn't appear, then you might get to walk away without paying a cent. Just your time away from work.
WARRIORMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2016, 12:44 PM   #29
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

Roger that .....

A big 10-4
Old 04-14-2016, 07:55 PM   #30
Pinhead
We all Stink Sometimes!

Although I don't agree with some of the posted speed limits, it's best for public safety and interest to follow them. In this case, same deal.

Also, we can attempt to change the laws, but until we do, we need to follow what's in place, regardless if we believe it's fair, right or otherwise.....Heck, I think it's stoopid we can't carry a pistol on a plane for protection, but there are laws against it.

And hopefully when you show up in court, if you humbly admit your mistake, maybe the judge will reduce the fine or even throw out the ticket. If not tho, lesson learned and you can walk out with your integrity, .....and if you have kids, something you can share with them..... just sayin'.

All the best.........Pinhead Out!
Pinhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:08 AM   #31
stoned-trout

play the game ..pay the price...
Old 04-15-2016, 08:45 AM   #32
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinhead View Post
Although I don't agree with some of the posted speed limits, it's best for public safety and interest to follow them. In this case, same deal.

Also, we can attempt to change the laws, but until we do, we need to follow what's in place, regardless if we believe it's fair, right or otherwise.....Heck, I think it's stoopid we can't carry a pistol on a plane for protection, but there are laws against it.

And hopefully when you show up in court, if you humbly admit your mistake, maybe the judge will reduce the fine or even throw out the ticket. If not tho, lesson learned and you can walk out with your integrity, .....and if you have kids, something you can share with them..... just sayin'.

All the best.........Pinhead Out!
I guess I better not sing off key in North Carolina or eat fried chicken with a fork in Georgia then, or I might be a criminal!!

http://justsomething.co/the-22-most-...ffect-today-2/

You need to understand there is a difference in "the law" and "color of law". Meaning MPA's were argued as Unconstitutional, but they get you obey this nonsense via the License (contractual obligation to abide color of law statutes).
Secondly, are you honestly are telling me everyone here obeys the speed limit? NOBODY obeys the speed limit in California, and if you say you do, I'm going to tell you that you're a liar. I'm from the midwest, and I was crapping my pants the first time I entered the roads here in SoCal. Everyone drives like maniacs.(there's a reason everywhere else you get ticketed for "California Stops" except in California I guess). If you need the State to tell you what is right or wrong, how the Hell are you ever going to teach your children what's right or wrong?
"One has a Moral Responsibility to disobey unjust laws" ~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.~
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, but he is obligate to do so" ~Thomas Jefferson~
"An unjust law is itself a species of violence. Arrest for its breach is more so" ~Muhatma Ghandi~
"Laws control the lesser man...Right Conduct controls the greater one" ~Mark Twain~

But what do I know, all these people are just criminals right? Anyone who believes man has a valid authority to create right and wrong is an idiot. No victim, no crime, not wrong. Man can also not give rights to others no one else has. Think about it!
Old 05-02-2016, 06:51 AM   #33
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

I'm

Speech less.
Attached Images

Old 05-02-2016, 07:15 AM   #34
ful-rac
Emperor

Well unfortunately you admittedly committed the crime...the fine seems pretty excessive to me. But good news is that the BWE's unofficial Legal Expert is on your team. Soon you will be notified of the steps you should take in this matter. You will soon learn that it is illegal to make things illegal thus you will be victorious in your long protracted legal fight. You might incur several thousands of dollars in costs, due to lost work, travel expenses, possible arrest for non payment of fine, real attorney fees and possibly having to pay the fine anyways in the end... But not to fear! You are the test case! We will be watching and hoping you can stick it to the MAN! (totally at your expense of course)

By the way if you get arrested for not showing up in court for not paying the fine....uhhh It's not really anybody's fault here just so you know...

Last edited by ful-rac; 05-02-2016 at 07:22 AM.
ful-rac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:18 AM   #35
katchfish
Paddle for Mahi

Hmmm!

I'm guessing you're going to fight that one.
katchfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 07:21 AM   #36
MITCHELL
Sea Hunter

I was a legal contractor

For over 20 plus years how many times do you think I have been to count with or without a lawyer
Old 05-02-2016, 07:31 AM   #37
YakDout
Brandon

Quote:
For over 20 plus years how many times do you think I have been to count with or without a lawyer

YakDout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:06 AM   #38
jruiz
Large Member

Maybe Silbaugh4liberty can help you win your case buy finding you just the right quotes and memes
jruiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2016, 08:33 AM   #39
Silbaugh4liberty
Fishing Patriot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruiz View Post
Maybe Silbaugh4liberty can help you win your case buy finding you just the right quotes and memes
Or instead of being an idiot, I would file an Affidavit of Poverty, it basically states that under due process of law (which is a secured liberty), according to the Supreme Court (Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105), a state may not impose a charge (i.e.bail), for the exercise of a secured liberty such as a Constitutional due process of the law.

Or you can be a little bitch and clown on someone because you don't know jack shit. It's your choice, but I prefer being a man and putting their ass on notice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 05-02-2016, 08:40 AM   #40
stevie951
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silbaugh4liberty View Post
Or instead of being an idiot, I would file an Affidavit of Poverty, it basically states that under due process of law (which is a secured liberty), according to the Supreme Court (Murdock v. Pennsylvania, 319 U.S. 105), a state may not impose a charge (i.e.bail), for the exercise of a secured liberty such as a Constitutional due process of the law.

Or you can be a little bitch and clown on someone because you don't know jack shit. It's your choice, but I prefer being a man and putting their ass on notice.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

LMAO! But in all seriousness, burden of proof here in this specific case is going to lie on the Accuser. All the DFG officer said he had was sight of you through his binoculars using three poles.. No physical proof to show the judge whatsoever.. Now because you admitted it here (1st mistake, never admit wrong doing) and i'm sure to the officer as well, integrity comes in to play; to fight the ticket in court or to just plead guilty? As said previously, YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE FINE BEFORE THE JUDGE SEES YOU; but, if you are found not guilty, your $1100 will be refunded.. So start saving, and the day before your Mandatory appearance, call and extend that date by one month to give you some extra time to save up (;

~Malibu Stealth-14
~Malibu X-13
stevie951 is offline   Reply With Quote