Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2015, 08:20 AM   #1
ctfphoto

My Daughter's Super Awesome Photo of "Two Fisherman"

I have been trying to get my family to spend more time on the water. My wife had been wanting to see and photograph the the moonset into the ocean in La Jolla for some time now. Everything lined up perfectly for Tuesday of this week. Zero Swell, very warm for January, clear weather.

We get out on the water for the moonset at sunrise and see a pod of dolphins working a bait ball. Paddled over to them and spent an hour photographing them as they circled us the whole time. Super awesome and my wife loved it. Then she says to me that I have to bring my 18 year old daughter out the following day (yesterday) for the same experience.

So I did a repeat with my daughter. I put her on a pod of dolphins for an hour. Another super awesome experience. We did get to see some whales but they were way out there so I will leave that for another day. Two days in a row in La Jolla without a fihing pole

To encourage my girls to spend even more time on the water, I said let us have a family photo contest of photos of dolphins. My daughter is currently in first place with the photo below.

Here is my daughter's super awesome photo of "Two Fisherman". Sorry for the watermark, but this high end photo is very marketable and I want to protect my daughter's rights.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1082s.jpg (50.5 KB, 321 views)
ctfphoto is offline   Reply With Quote