Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-05-2008, 04:23 AM   #1
keljad

RAM B 107 Fishfinder Mount

I noticed that alot of guys over there use the RAM style fishing rod holders and you all speak highly of them. I have decided to get dome sent over to Australia, (with the 2x3 inch base) but while I was online shopping, I noticed the RAM B 107 Fishfinder Mount. This appears to be a larger mount than the one featured on the online shopping area of this website which is designed for the piranah's.

I was wondering if any of you guys use this, and what your opinions are on the product. I also note that it will take the Humminbird Matrix series, 500 and 700 series fishfinders, but it mentions nothing of the Humminbird 383c Colour combo unit (300 series) which is what I have.
I know that the base of this sounder is larger than a piranah, so I am presuming that it will be the same as a Matrix base. Any help from anyone who knows if the 383 will fit would also be appreciated
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RAMB107.jpg (7.6 KB, 97 views)

James

Last edited by keljad; 04-05-2008 at 04:33 AM. Reason: spelling mistake
keljad is offline   Reply With Quote