Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2014, 11:25 AM   #21
GR6RR
Lucky Fisher

I know his other posts are pretty related to what is commented here on this thread.
Aside from that, from my view of trying to understand his post. I didn't feel there was any animosity towards others from this particular post. Maybe my sarcasm meter is broken, but that's my point of view.

happy fishing guys, we all need to get out on the water sooner than later.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:32 PM   #22
dorado50

Yak Joe making a "mockery" of this sport?. Me thinks a stringer of 8" rockfish is a MOCKERY.................
Old 05-07-2014, 03:37 PM   #23
dorado50

Quote:
Originally Posted by James18 View Post
Hey Yakjoke, (FYI FTW is a joke too.)
I’ll take a bite on your pitiful attempts at trolling. (You probably only catch those small fish on a squid float anyhow..) Why not take your perfectly matched mindset over to Bloodydecks? As you can see, no one is at the caliber you are at. (You've set the bar quite low.) Im surprised the mods haven't banned you already for your childish nonsense. I would have nuked your IP months ago. You have nothing positive to contribute to this amazing community. You haven't earned any BWE credibility & your making a mockery out of our sport. I wouldn't trust anything coming out of your corner, or any of its affiliates. I suggest the only kayak tournament anyone competes against you, is already waiting for you to step up...

WEST COAST WHOPPERS (FREE):
(Includes California, MX, Open Ocean & Harbors.)
MAIN: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/f...splay.php?f=18
Sea Bass: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=20999
Hali: http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=21000

CKFS ($25 Registration + Raffles,Prizes, Awards)
(All Species, Includes California, MX, Open Ocean & Harbors.)
http://www.bigwatersedge.com/bwevb/s...ad.php?t=16364

Why would you guys even entertain his offer? His words arent worth a squirt of piss, & thats according to Websters!
If you really feel you have a chance in hell YakJOKE why not make it interesting and put up your fully rigged Pinks up on the line too?
I know I really want those crazy outriggers..

PS - Time to grow up. That includes letting go all those small fish you've been bragging about.

What the f do you bring to the table?
Old 05-07-2014, 03:43 PM   #24
RSFL
RSFL Custom Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by makobob View Post
So Dano are you also voting to change his screen name tobsJOE? It's pretty obvious he is fraid to fish with the old skool and the younger crowd hides from him.
Just saying
Hey Makobob,

I can fully understand your animosity against YakJoe. I'm putting my head out on a limb here because I personally know Joe and have fished with him on several awesome occasions. Believe it or not he is an awesome fisherman with a record of outstanding catches and is an all around great guy. I Do understand and I too feel he was way out of line for his postings. All the shit talking which is really surprising to me for his personality does not reflect this behavior which i've seen on these last two posts.

I will not speak for him but I know that he is indeed sorry for the turmoil he has caused on BWE.

James18 I can see that you too were upset at his posts since your first on this board was to rightfully chew his head off! Well, again I know you guys would love Joe and we all know he has a lot of difficulties with grammar and understand what the Fooook he's talking about at times. He is a legitimate fisherman that will catch fish when no one else can! Should he be talking shit??? No. I think his intentions were to be a friendly fisherman bullshitting with the group and then it turned into some personal stuff. I can say you guys put the wood to him pretty good and I was LMFAO the whole time.
As far as FTW I am a part of this great group of guys and we are all outstanding fishermen and are fully ligit as you will soon see.

I dont have to prove myself with my mouth. I know, as well as the people who know me very well, can tell you what kind of fisherman I am. I have caught my share of nice fish and we can leave it at that.

So my main reason for posting is to defuse this tension that has been created. We all definitely share one thing in common and that is the love of fishing. lets leave the politics and bullshit out of it and get together and do what we love together! There is no room for personal shit talking although Joe's grammatical expressions are indeed terrible! I'm sure you will be hearing positive things from him cause the bottom line is He's an awesome fisherman and honestly a great guy!

We are attempting to put together a tournament and would love you guys to come up the coast and get to know us and share our passion.

We will keep you posted.

Daniel
Old 05-07-2014, 03:49 PM   #25
Bert Vega
Tail Chaser!

I thank its real cute that his parents come on here to apologize for their jackass son.

Last edited by Bert Vega; 05-07-2014 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-07-2014, 03:55 PM   #26
Deamon

Daniel man...the majority of us wait and lurk hoping a YakJoe shows up on BWE to keep us entertained. I love it when a fresh thread pops up and I find myself checking the site looking for fresh comments. And sometimes, a few guys get their feathers ruffled (CBAD, DANNO and even MakoRoberto this time!!!). But I think you'll find most of us are just messing around unless it gets personal. YakJoe has been good for this site in my opinion. I hope I get the chance to run up there and fish hard with you guys. Jim
Old 05-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #27
RSFL
RSFL Custom Rods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Vega View Post
I thank its real cute that his parents come on here to apologize for their jackass son.
Bert,

Why must you continue the childish behavior? Why?
Old 05-07-2014, 03:58 PM   #28
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

I miss yak joe already!

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
Old 05-07-2014, 04:03 PM   #29
ful-rac
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RSFL View Post
Hey Makobob,

I can fully understand your animosity against YakJoe. I'm putting my head out on a limb here because I personally know Joe and have fished with him on several awesome occasions. Believe it or not he is an awesome fisherman with a record of outstanding catches and is an all around great guy. I Do understand and I too feel he was way out of line for his postings. All the shit talking which is really surprising to me for his personality does not reflect this behavior which i've seen on these last two posts.

I will not speak for him but I know that he is indeed sorry for the turmoil he has caused on BWE.

James18 I can see that you too were upset at his posts since your first on this board was to rightfully chew his head off! Well, again I know you guys would love Joe and we all know he has a lot of difficulties with grammar and understand what the Fooook he's talking about at times. He is a legitimate fisherman that will catch fish when no one else can! Should he be talking shit??? No. I think his intentions were to be a friendly fisherman bullshitting with the group and then it turned into some personal stuff. I can say you guys put the wood to him pretty good and I was LMFAO the whole time.
As far as FTW I am a part of this great group of guys and we are all outstanding fishermen and are fully ligit as you will soon see.

I dont have to prove myself with my mouth. I know, as well as the people who know me very well, can tell you what kind of fisherman I am. I have caught my share of nice fish and we can leave it at that.

So my main reason for posting is to defuse this tension that has been created. We all definitely share one thing in common and that is the love of fishing. lets leave the politics and bullshit out of it and get together and do what we love together! There is no room for personal shit talking although Joe's grammatical expressions are indeed terrible! I'm sure you will be hearing positive things from him cause the bottom line is He's an awesome fisherman and honestly a great guy!

We are attempting to put together a tournament and would love you guys to come up the coast and get to know us and share our passion.

We will keep you posted.

Daniel
Very Well! Good to hear from another FTW member here. Looking forward to fishing Santa Barbara some day.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:17 PM   #30
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSFL View Post
Hey Makobob,

We will keep you posted.

Daniel
Thank you for your insite. It is good he has a friend willing to stand up for him. I for one would love to hear and see his POSITIVE side. It is great and inspiting to see someone step up to support and nurture our Community. My offer to fish Baja extends to every member of BWE, and I would love to fish in your neighborhood too. I get passoniate about our Veterans, and I felt like that was the last straw. Again thank you.

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
Old 05-07-2014, 04:21 PM   #31
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by ful-rac View Post
Very Well! Good to hear from another FTW member here. Looking forward to fishing Santa Barbara some day.

I for one can say that I haven't taken any of YJ's comments personal. Hell, half the time I can't understand what he's trying to say. Let YJ do his thing..............it brings much needed humor to a place that seems turn everything into a pissing contest.

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 05-07-2014, 04:23 PM   #32
fisheyechannel
El Pescador

YakJoe - Good for BWE?

1. Since reading the thread, I was inspired to become more involved with this forum. So did some new members.

2. Now FTW will surely participate in future BWE activities: tournaments, forums etc.

3. We will post photos here, providing Intel.

4. Everyone is motivated to catch em.

5. Plus it was pure comedy!

Fishing & Filming!
Old 05-07-2014, 04:24 PM   #33
jorluivil

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheyechannel View Post
1. Since reading the thread, I was inspired to become more involved with this forum. So did some new members.

2. Now FTW will surely participate in future BWE activities: tournaments, forums etc.

sounds like fun!!!!

www.facebook.com/Teamsewer
Old 05-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #34
ful-rac
Emperor

Comedy is right!

It has been comedy supreme!
Old 05-07-2014, 04:26 PM   #35
wiredantz
Currently @ MLO Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheyechannel View Post

:iagre e:

Team: Disbanded
You only have one chance in this life...make the right decision(s)...so you don't regret it
Old 05-07-2014, 04:27 PM   #36
alanw
Made in U.S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deamon View Post
Daniel man...the majority of us wait and lurk hoping a YakJoe shows up on BWE to keep us entertained. I love it when a fresh thread pops up and I find myself checking the site looking for fresh comments. And sometimes, a few guys get their feathers ruffled (CBAD, DANNO and even MakoRoberto this time!!!). But I think you'll find most of us are just messing around unless it gets personal. YakJoe has been good for this site in my opinion. I hope I get the chance to run up there and fish hard with you guys. Jim
+1 I like Joe. There's a few that get their feathers ruffled and a few that can't get past the grammatical errors, but he's pretty entertaining.
Malibu Stealth-12 ¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><(((º>

Its not a spelling B its a fishing B ~yakjoe
Old 05-07-2014, 04:33 PM   #37
double p

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorluivil View Post

I for one can say that I haven't taken any of YJ's comments personal. Hell, half the time I can't understand what he's trying to say. Let YJ do his thing..............it brings much needed humor to a place that seems turn everything into a pissing contest.
i agree, i love his comments. it hurts my brain to read them, but i love them. and i don't think it can get much better than camping on the beach in santa barbara and then catching some local fare
Old 05-07-2014, 04:34 PM   #38
MattRabasco

OMG! Makobob spelled "insight" wrong! It is not "insite."

Now if I was a grumpy old bastard I would be all over it.

But I am not.

Maybe I am?

Oh I am sorry I vowed not to post anymore, please forgive me.
Old 05-07-2014, 04:49 PM   #39
ful-rac
Emperor

"Grumpy ol' Bastard?"

You mean "old Gezzard"
Old 05-07-2014, 04:58 PM   #40
Dannowar

I have successfully unruffled my feathers

Carry on