Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion

Old 01-07-2014, 12:42 PM   #1
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
YELLOWTAIL CHALLENGE 2014

Rossman is the only entry from MEXICO, and no one has entered from California, I would will close this down on the 15th of Jan. Time stamped pictures to:
r.moore760@gmail.com

Luck to all. Tight lines and bloody gaffs.

Makobob

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 01:56 PM   #2
TJones

One day

I will something to submit.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 10:49 PM   #3
THE DARKHORSE

Oh, come on Bob---time stamped photos are so eighties. I can't even remember having a time stamped photo on one of my images. Old school to say the least.

So how about an on the water photo? And a photo with the fish and a current newspaper!?!? Hopefully that will more than suffice.

Side note: all this talk about Baja Yellowtail pulling harder or something, but I'll agree to disagree. If this fish pulled any harder I would have cut the line.

I've caught plenty on both sides of the border, mind you. In regards to the fight? It depends on a couple key factors. Namely nearby structure and water temps. Water tempurature more than anything else, though. In essence, the cooler the water and elevated levels of oxygen associated with that, the harder they fight. If there's structure that they're aware of near by? That will make them pull harder as well. To those poor souls, though, I have a suggestion: catch larger fish.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:19 AM   #4
makobob
Baitless on Baja

Location: Vista California, Gonzaga, San Quintin, Asuncion, Mag Bay
time stamped photos are so eighties. Old school to say the least.
So how about an on the water photo? And a photo with the fish and a current newspaper!?!? Hopefully that will more than suffice.

I would except that, when I saw your name on the post I kinda thought...........we had a discussion yesterday and your name came up as a very possible winner.

So people where are the homeguards? One week left to cut off time for Mexican YT. California fishing will stay open until the FIRST YT is caught!

Ross, so far looking like you will win the Mexico Challenge, get one up here and you could win BOTH.

Makobob

Home 760-630-4470
Cell 760-520-2514

YES YOU CAN
makobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:21 AM   #5
ZepBonham

Modern digital picture taking devices stores a file commonly known as metadata. Within that file is a timestamp which can be used to verify date.
ZepBonham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:28 AM   #6
TJones

Someone get a new paddle for Christmas?

Guess the fish were biting the day I did not meet you ? .i knew I should not have gotten toasted for the New Year.
TJones is offline   Reply With Quote