Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2008, 09:25 AM   #1
fishdude

Tues. AM Report

On the water by 5 off the water by1130. Squid boats a plenty, made easy bait, squid. Soaked em for nothing but big macs. Close to kelp around corner, nothing. Put a couple of macs on one low one high, paddled around to blacks back in for nada.
Beautiful day on the water, swell\current coming from south, good sign but still no takers of the right kind. Usuall suspects dolphin and doggs everywhere with very little bird action.

Hey, Dennis it was nice meeting you and chating fish stories, I'm sure I'll see you again. I will let you know when I head down to Gonzaga this year if you or anyone else is interested.
fishdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #2
Dennis

Thanks again for the bait, Matt. No takers on my end. I'll definitely see you on the water again, and talk fishing. Hope you had fun a the Laker game...
-D
Old 03-12-2008, 02:02 PM   #3
Sherm

Thanks for the report. Gonzaga?......I went down there many years ago. Road a three wheeler down there from Felipe to do some fishing. We ended up getting drunk amd I crashed the bike and had a serious case of road rash all over my back. No fishing that trip. Maybe I'll get back down there again. How's the road now a days.?
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 12:09 AM   #4
fishdude

The road is great, via COCOS CORNER or SAN FELIPE, Great bay to fish and go clamen, ceviche galoure, 10 different specias of fish in a day, on a good day, good hospitality, reasonably priced, calm breezes, warm waters and it is pretty close for a drive.

Will let you know when the trip goes down. Will be good times.
fishdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 01:54 PM   #5
Sherm

Sweet
Sherm is offline   Reply With Quote