Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Tournaments > Other Kayak Fishing Tournaments
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2008, 09:49 PM   #1
aguachico

CASH Jackpot 2/2/08 LaJolla

We've done these before and now is as good as any.

I will be on the beach from 0500-0600 Saturday 2/2/08. I will be collecting $20 per angler. This is a biggest fish takes all jackpot. The winning fish can be a YT, WSB or Hali. Last weigh in at 1200. Not 1201.

I've got a handful of confirmations via email, so it's on.

The last successfull jackpot had 10 anglers and 2 fish about the same time of the year.

Like last time a few interested skiffs were allowed on an ask first basis. This time is no different. The known skiffs that may enter are Adi(lamb) Chris(HolyMac) other allowed skiffs are Todd(clevel),Pat and Kelvin(skiffman). Skiffs pay $20 per angler and have to stay in the Lajolla area. Since they generally suck, their $$$ is too easy not to take Any other skiffs PM me.

So write your name on the $20 <=== very important. Find me on the beach, I'm not hard to find. I'm terrible with names so don't be upset if I don't remeber yours when you hand me $20.

If I launch before you see me find me on Ch 71 and get me $20 before you catch a fish. I may have you give your $20 to someone else while OTW.

This is fun and simple. This is a chance to get some of your money back from the WCW's top 5 before they close out the tourney - bastards

Any questions?
aguachico is offline   Reply With Quote