Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2022, 08:21 PM   #1
MattyTwoHooks
Junior

Exclamation Ultimate Hobie kayak fishing package

I am located in Spring Valley. Everything here totals up to just under $6,000 retail, I’m asking $3500 for everything firm. Not selling items individually. Some is new, some only used once, and others have been used a handful of times (fish finder only used 3 times once installed, beach cart wheels only used once, and fish kill bag only used once). Always cleaned after each use and always garage stored. I’ve spent years babying this kayak and modding it to be my fish slaying machine. The pro-angler h-rail mod is the one and only of its kind. All thru hull installs have washer backings and locking lugnuts, sealed with marine grade water sealant. For $3,500 it includes a fully modded 2018 hobie compass kayak, three thru-hull hatches, mirage drive w/turbo fins, already installed Lowrance Ti2 7” 3-in-1 transducer with berleypro cover, Nocqua waterproof 10ah battery, one of a kind hobie pro-angler h-rails installed onto the kayak. Multiple rod holders, custom milk crate with extra storage and rod holders, 20”x36” reliable kayak fish cooler bag, floating fishing net, NRS chinook orange pfd, yak attack visibility flag w/light, boondox metal rudder install, two hobie wheel carts, west marine vhf radio, homemade bait tube, floating gaff, bait clip, hobie hawg trough, NRS floating hand bilge pump, Thule square roof racks, fast lane roof rack cushions and tie downs, rhino rack load assister bar, hobie compass loader, and hobie seat caddy. This set up will have you fully covered if you chose to go fishing in our bays and in the ocean. I’ve caught many Spotted bay basses, Halibut, Yellow Tail, White Sea bass, and rockfish off our local coast in this kayak. My only reason for selling is due to an unexpected medical diagnosis and I plan to use this money to help pay my ongoing medical bills and to support my wife once I’ve passed. Message me here or dm on Instagram at MattyTwoHooks858

Last edited by MattyTwoHooks; 04-27-2022 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Adding contact
MattyTwoHooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 12:25 AM   #2
JohnMckroidJr

Very sorry to know of the circumstances of this sale. Good luck with everything.
JohnMckroidJr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2022, 04:49 AM   #3
MattyTwoHooks
Junior

Thank you very much 🙏
MattyTwoHooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2022, 10:28 AM   #4
BenCantrell

Sending good vibes!
BenCantrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2022, 08:43 AM   #5
DanaPT

Best of luck on your health and to your family.
DanaPT is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fish finder, hobie, hobie fishing, hobie kayak, lowrance