Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-26-2009, 11:45 AM   #1
Billy V

The Cede Time Thread

It has recently been discussed that we need to Secure Ceded Time for our Speaking Members who need to address the Main Speaking Points, as well as make Video Presentations.

In this tread I hope to collect the names and phone numbers of people who I can count on to Be There. You must be rock solid, and attend the meeting before the Cede Time Cut-Off Point to fill out your Speaker Card/Ceding Time To (Speaker Name Here)

The MLPA Rule.
Comment cards are requested to be submitted 15 minutes before the start of a public comment period. No new comment cards will be accepted once the comment period has begun. Speakers must be present and turn in their own cards (this also applies to all individual speakers who wish to cede their time to other speakers).

What You Need To Do
Please contact me via. PM with your information if you can cede time to our members who will need it on October 21.
Please State AM Session, or PM Session. (AM is More Important as it Addressed Agenda items)
I will compose a list of donating names, and forward your info to the Person who really needs it to make the connection.

Its that simple, but it means The World.
---------------------------------------------
You will be Recognized by The Speaker, as a Contributing Member to this Process, and one Who Made A Difference in this Fight.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 01:05 PM   #2
tylerdurden
Bad Clone

Back in Black.

We will all be wearing black this time around. We will also have a tag to promote the fishermens plan. Everyone join the fun. If you want to speak instead of cede time go ahead.

We need to support wg2. They did the best job for San Diego while meeting the SAT guidelines in the area. No way around it. The plan is the best for kayakers, and anglers of any kind in San Diego compared to the other plans. The "compromise" plan is actually worse than the "conservationist" plan in San Diego for a lot of people, and neither are pretty.

Let the Fish and Game Commission know what you think about the proposed maps.

Be ready for December 9th and 10th.

tylerdurden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #3
zenspearo

Great thread. We need to come out in force and in black to support WG2.

WG1 and WG3 would be disasters for San Diego. See you on the 21st.
Old 09-26-2009, 04:00 PM   #4
so cal shaggy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenspearo View Post
WG1 and WG3 would be disasters for San Diego. See you on the 21st.
and Laguna/Dana
Old 09-30-2009, 02:57 PM   #5
Billy V

Just a reminder to anyone who is going to attend the Oct 21 Meeting, and is willing to cede their speaking time to a few of our BWE members who really need it.
Please contact me via PM with your contact info. I will be in touch with you as we get closer to the meeting to firm up the details.

-Several BWE Members are planning on doing Video Presentations that require more that the alloted 1 Minute.
The sooner I we know how much time we have to use, the better.
------------------------
A Big Thanks to
Joy
Jason
esdees

Last edited by Billy V; 09-30-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Billy V is offline   Reply With Quote