Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Buy, Sell, or Trade Kayak Fishing Gear
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #1
Aaron

Hobie revo + some cash for a PA?

Hi Guys,

I've got a 2010 dune colored Hobie Revo that I am interested in trading for a Hobie Pro Angler. I've been diving more than I should be allowed and while my SCUBA gear fits in the tankwell of the revo, it would be great to have that massive platform that the PA provides for every obvious reason.

Here's what I got...

Perfect condition revo. I purchased this boat from OEX last May and have all of the original documentation.

Really this thing looks like it just came out of the white bubblewrap straight from Hobie and is a fantastic boat...these pictures are from last June so lurkers don't go getting all excited...

Religiously cleaned, dried and always garage kept. No holes punched in it for a sonar. No stupid modifications that you'd have to deal with. Just a solid boat and if you own a PA, I doubt you really need me telling you how great of a product Hobie produces.

I am NOT willing to sell this boat. I am only looking to trade with someone that wants to "downsize" from their PA to the revo. I would include everything needed to make the transfer (Seaairsports Pacific Angler seat with doubled-up crack of dawn cushion, rod holders, scupper plugs, etc) and obviously fully expect to add cash. How much cash will depend on your PA. I'm not looking for a "crazy deal". Just looking for something fair that works out well for both parties.

Thanks for taking a look guys. If you're interested, shoot me a pm or give me a ring: (nine5one) 8one6-99six9. I live in Murrieta but have been down at the shores most weekends and am happy to meet up there if that's easier. If you're north of SD and would like to get together, we've been doddling around in southern OC a bit too so I'm sure we can arrange something. Thanks again!
Aaron is offline   Reply With Quote