Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-22-2015, 12:10 AM   #21
Rambo

Pretty radical idea, i like how it turned out.
Rambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 02:23 AM   #22
monstahfish

Really cool. I love the brown trout the most. Way to think outside the box.
monstahfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 07:23 AM   #23
StinkyMatt

Wow!

The colors are super rich.

I need a trout one like that.

We will be talking soon.
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 08:24 AM   #24
C.W.C.
Salt

AMAZING!

Nice works you beat me to it! I will be sending you an order for something a little different asap..

On a side note, Bending Branches Pro-Staffers were sent an email in September 2014 asking them this:

To Bending Branches Pro-Staff:
Please take some time this week to think about the following question. When you have your answer, please follow-up with me. What kayak fishing related paddle do you want/need right now, that’s not already being offered to you?

I had responded this / Sent 09–28-2014:
In the marketplace currently, I would say technically speaking, the Angler Pro fits all of my paddle needs. As super light as it already is, maybe BB could shave off another 1-2 ounces?
(The Angler Pro paddle weight is designed around several factors, and the quality lasts because of it. Hence the reason it's not a couple ounces lighter)

Cosmetically speaking, as previously mentioned and submitted to R&D a year prior in 2013; For the really BIG trophy fish an extended tape measure on the shaft would be a welcomed addition. While I'm throwing random ideas out there, I don’t know if it would even be feasible, but your tape measure system printed on the shaft is very nice, but how about a fish scale pattern around the shaft handle, like your holding a fish? Either a top laminate, or an offshoot of the basket weave carbon pattern? Maybe impossible..
The laminate blades are certainly a hot commodity around kayakers.
The Redfish Paddle from Lightning that “adopted” your hook retrieval system, has a over exaggerated Redfish tail image sublimated somehow, but the colors are off. Having a quality BB/AB paddle with choice of a few beautifully marked target species Or possibly (four) one on each blade side?
I.E.: Fresh: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Muskie, Pike, Trout, Salmon, Etc..
Salt: Snook, Sea Trout, Redfish, Tarpon, Calico Bass, Halibut, Etc..
*OR some vibrant Dorado & Yellowtail, natural patterns & also doubles as a higher visibility application..

Old 02-22-2015, 09:35 AM   #25
double p

those are badass. i love the first two, and then i saw the third one! schweet! go kings!
double p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:18 PM   #26
fishing md

Quote:
Originally Posted by StinkyMatt View Post
Wow!

The colors are super rich.

I need a trout one like that.

We will be talking soon.

ONLY IF YOU COME BACK TO SO CAL LOL.
fishing md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2015, 12:27 PM   #27
fishing md

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.W.C. View Post
Nice works you beat me to it! I will be sending you an order for something a little different asap..

On a side note, Bending Branches Pro-Staffers were sent an email in September 2014 asking them this:

To Bending Branches Pro-Staff:
Please take some time this week to think about the following question. When you have your answer, please follow-up with me. What kayak fishing related paddle do you want/need right now, that’s not already being offered to you?

I had responded this / Sent 09–28-2014:
In the marketplace currently, I would say technically speaking, the Angler Pro fits all of my paddle needs. As super light as it already is, maybe BB could shave off another 1-2 ounces?
(The Angler Pro paddle weight is designed around several factors, and the quality lasts because of it. Hence the reason it's not a couple ounces lighter)

Cosmetically speaking, as previously mentioned and submitted to R&D a year prior in 2013; For the really BIG trophy fish an extended tape measure on the shaft would be a welcomed addition. While I'm throwing random ideas out there, I don’t know if it would even be feasible, but your tape measure system printed on the shaft is very nice, but how about a fish scale pattern around the shaft handle, like your holding a fish? Either a top laminate, or an offshoot of the basket weave carbon pattern? Maybe impossible..
The laminate blades are certainly a hot commodity around kayakers.
The Redfish Paddle from Lightning that “adopted” your hook retrieval system, has a over exaggerated Redfish tail image sublimated somehow, but the colors are off. Having a quality BB/AB paddle with choice of a few beautifully marked target species Or possibly (four) one on each blade side?
I.E.: Fresh: Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, Muskie, Pike, Trout, Salmon, Etc..
Salt: Snook, Sea Trout, Redfish, Tarpon, Calico Bass, Halibut, Etc..
*OR some vibrant Dorado & Yellowtail, natural patterns & also doubles as a higher visibility application..

Cool.... im ready to do more cool stuff ...made one 3 years ago but the wrap materia was junk ... now they have some bad ass wrap materia, still lots of work doing one but if you guys like them i will put in the work.
fishing md is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 02:14 PM   #28
kayakfisherman

Joe,

It's wild. You must be full of imagination.
Your new wrap material doesn't look like
wrap at all. My mind is going around and
around with the designs I want.
kayakfisherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 03:51 PM   #29
yak-fishing-socal
kayak fishing socal

I'll take a Dorado design
👍👍
yak-fishing-socal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 04:22 PM   #30
StinkyMatt

I'm imagining a profile shot of a Pike mouth...

Maybe the gill area of a cutthroat.....

The detail of the eyeball is just sick....

Joe, would I be sending you a high def image......?

Pm me the cost details.....

If your work comes out this great ....I can probably arrange for you to sleep with Roby at the next camp out.
StinkyMatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2015, 04:23 PM   #31
Cbad Mike

Very cool!
Old 03-01-2015, 01:56 AM   #32
Dannowar

i NEEEEEED that kings decal