Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
cabojohn
PROBATION

Mud Run- Camp Pendleton 2011

World Famous Mud Run & Hard Corps Series - Camp Pendleton 2011 http://www.camppendletonraces.com/

It's almost that time to sign up again...
Registration starts January 1, 2011 for the annual mud run. DO NOT WAIT...SIGN UP NEW YEARS DAY! Info is here www.camppendletonraces.com (saturday June 4, 2011)
The 10k mud run is a f'n blast and WILL SELL OUT FAST as always.
If your just thinking about doing the run...SIGN UP online!
Fat and out of shape...no worries! you got time to train and get your liver in shape too...the after party / beer garden is a blast.
It would be coolio to see some fishing amigos getting dirty. Did I mention the beer garden and all the ladies... wink wink
This is a very well run event...and a f'n blast! If you beat me / my time I will buy you beers
cabojohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
bus kid
Team Keine Zugehörigkeit

Talking

"if you beat me / my time I will buy you beers"

is it still a beer a min?
20 pull ups
100 sit ups
and a 16 min 3 mile
oh yeah and I ran LA 26.2 in 4.5 hours.

Não alimente os trolls------------Don't feed the trolls---------------インタネット荒らしを無視しろ

bus kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:28 AM   #3
Ohana

This is a fun run; a lot of fun is watching people slip on the mud! When I why ran it a few years ago, I almost fell down I was laughing so hard while running . It is great with a group of friends.

If you do run it and it is the same course I ran, wear running clothes without outside pockets, i.e. no surfboard or regular shorts, as they will fill with mud and fall off, and wear shoes you have no problem throwing away after the race. It was one dirty, wet run, especially crossing the creek and going through the mud pit under the wire fence at the end!

Kevin
Ohana is offline   Reply With Quote