Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2012, 06:05 PM   #33
Jimmyz123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Gunner View Post
Thank you all who viewed and replied, it gave me some comfort knowing I was not alone on this.....

No Plie of Sloppy Wet & Smelly Dog Turd, Parasitic Thief is ever gonna keep me from getting to one of the things I love most.

They might have snuck in and stolen the truck while I was sleeping but I am not going to let my PA sit there collecting dust & I sure as hell am not gonna mess up the 4Runner trying to get it on top.

So with some added overtime $ I eaned; I cruised CL before going to work this morning and found me this sweet "like new" Jet Ski Trailer for only $600.

It's actually going to be much easier on me loading/unloading now than having to lift it up over my head everytime I go Fishing...

So a big "F" You!! to the scum who stole my Truck!. I guarantee that if you come around here again & I catch you that you will suffer fom a very rapid & Extremely Violent case of accute lead poisoning, Finished off with my size 13 boot dripping blood, guts & mud from your Sorry Ass you POS!

It still needs some tweaking but I'm aleady getting close to dialing it in so I can go Fishing Tomorrow & Sunday

Better yet, you can park in the trailer parking spots at Shelter Island and the other launches that have those types of parking spaces.

God Bless,
JimmyZ

Jimmyz123 is offline   Reply With Quote