Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2017, 05:01 PM   #1
jbl_91762

CDM 6/4

Skunked No More!!! Water was clear and a warm 63 degrees. Calico were hungry between my son and I we caught 8 kept 4 for dinner smallest was 16" (sorry no pics taken) Also hooked up to a legal butt around 22", look around for my net but nada forgot it at home shook hook as I got it close to yak and and tried to clip it! Soooo mad as I finally hooked a keeper out there and didn't have my net or gaff. Also hooked up to other big fish but couldn't rake in as they shook the hook after 3 min fights. Guessing it was butt as they shook the hook off too easy or didn't inhale bait and just let go. Next time Im setting up for Hali! Thanks to forum member Raskal for selling me his Hobie Outback. Wow now I know why most folks fish peddle as I never got tired fighting winds and swells. Love the mirage drive and time to sell the paddle yak.
jbl_91762 is offline   Reply With Quote