Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > General Kayak Fishing Discussion
Home Forum Online Store Information LJ Webcam Gallery Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-10-2017, 03:35 PM   #28
DESTROYER

Started way back when...Kayakfishingfools. Many probably don't even remember that site. Fished numerous bay bass tournaments out of the Sailing Center when Rick owned it. Met a lot of great people who I am still friends with even though I don't kayak any longer since buying a boat. BWE and Kayak4fish were the birth of a new beginning and taught me everything I know about La Jolla Kayak fishing. I remember the days when it would just be me, my Dad (Longboard Steve), Jim Sammons on guided trip, Andy(Iceman), Brian(Lifeguardguy), John(Soulwinner) and maybe a few others chasing YT and WSB. The kayak community was so supportive when my Dad(LongboardSteve) passed away. Jim and I ran a huge charity tournament for the ACS with a lot of support from the BWE boys. I miss those day and especially miss my dad. Keep it going!
DESTROYER is offline   Reply With Quote