Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge  

Go Back   Kayak Fishing Adventures on Big Water’s Edge > Kayak Fishing Forum - Message Board > Kayak Fishing Reports

Old 04-29-2014, 06:45 AM   #1
j mo

Adios Mi Pana

Dont post much on the boards much these days. I just wanted to say farewell to one of my favorite fishing buddies.

He was ALWAYS stoked to be on the water no matter what went down fish or no fish, foul weather or fair....

Ill never forget the day I took the picture in his avatar. What a magical day and how I will always remember him.

ADIOS MI PANA!
Attached Images

j mo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:39 AM   #2
h2ofishfo

Super cool guy always friendly on and off the water
h2ofishfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 07:56 AM   #3
YTHunter
Carlisle

Sorry to see him go. Talked to him a couple of times at the launch last summer before heading out and you could tell he wanted to go out SO BAD.

Farewell to a great guy!!!
YTHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2014, 08:27 AM   #4
lterrero
Leo

To Leo's Friends

Dear J, I wanted to thank you all for the beautiful tributes to Leo, he is smiling up there. Here is a link to the online obituary where there is a guestbook if you care to sign or post something. I hope to see many of you at the Memorial and after the service we will gather at home for lunch and remember him, and I hope to see you all there too. Our address is 3210 Caminito Eastbluff #61, La Jolla, CA 92037. My phone is 858.752.7668 and my email is gdeterrero@earthlink.net.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/lajollalight/obituary.aspx?n=leopoldo-terrero&pid=170855583.

Just in case the service will be at 11:00am on May 9th at All Hallows Catholic Church in La Jolla.

We will scatter Leo's ashes at his favorite fishing place off La Jolla Shores, at a time to be determined, and I want to gather all his kayaking friends for a final tribute. Please call or email me with your input. My warmest regards, Georgette
lterrero is offline   Reply With Quote